Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can/should i now allow Colemans mustard into my home? 00:35 - Jan 5 with 1933 viewsfloridablue

Just reading that the production of the 'yellow peril' is leaving the factory of our country cousins. Its the mustard that's on the shelf in the "International/British foods' section at my local supermarket and i've never never allowed that in my home. Also surfaces in British style Pubs. So if it moves away/abroad should i allow entry?
[Post edited 5 Jan 2018 1:07]
Can/should i now allow Colemans mustard into my home? on 09:06 - Jan 5 with 1835 viewsfactual_blue

It will still be branded 'Colmans of Norwich'.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Can/should i now allow Colemans mustard into my home? on 09:12 - Jan 5 with 1826 viewsJimmyJazz

Man up and don't let such trivial matters affect your life

If you like it, buy it, if you don't, then don't

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Can/should i now allow Colemans mustard into my home? on 09:48 - Jan 5 with 1805 viewsFreddies_Ears

It is still made using Norfolk products, processed in Norfolk, so (for me) the answer is no.
Can/should i now allow Colemans mustard into my home? on 10:05 - Jan 5 with 1793 viewsITFC_Forever

No, because it tastes vile.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Can/should i now allow Colemans mustard into my home? on 10:09 - Jan 5 with 1790 viewsPiercingBlue

No. It will be tainted forever.
Can/should i now allow Colemans mustard into my home? on 11:37 - Jan 5 with 1754 viewsbaxterbasics

I have my own similar dilemma - my pension is with Aviva, formerly Norwich Union.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Can/should i now allow Colemans mustard into my home? on 12:01 - Jan 5 with 1739 viewsNo9

I don't see anything wrong with buying it
How does anyone now the stuff isn't sown & grown in Suffolk?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024