Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
“Bring Me the Head of Mick McCarthy” podcast 09:14 - Jan 5 with 907 viewsunstableblue

Definition worth a listen to the latest “The Totally Football League Show” podcast and it’s latest dramatically title episode.

At around 10mins in it has a really good discussion on Ipswich and the Fulham game from 3 well informed chaps.

Know a lot about the club, players and state.

They rightly pointed out that our ‘game plan’ for Fulham was working before the sending off was working, but my word it’s dull.

All praise Mick for much of this season. But one states we probably need a refresh.

A good point is that for a club with our budget, only way out of the league is with a young upcoming technical manager ‘with a plan’ on the pitch. A la Wagner at Huddersfield.

Problem is all other similar clubs are trying to do the same.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

“Bring Me the Head of Mick McCarthy” podcast on 09:20 - Jan 5 with 894 viewsSWGF

Iain Macintosh, the main chap who now runs that podcast and the new main podcast (with James Richardson et al), did that ESPN article on us last season and earlier this, where he had access inside the club, so knows a fair bit about us.

EDIT: link to this season's article
http://www.espn.co.uk/football/blog/espn-fc-united/68/post/3319702/ipswich-town-
[Post edited 5 Jan 2018 9:20]

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

“Bring Me the Head of Mick McCarthy” podcast on 09:29 - Jan 5 with 864 viewshomer_123

“Bring Me the Head of Mick McCarthy” podcast on 09:20 - Jan 5 by SWGF

Iain Macintosh, the main chap who now runs that podcast and the new main podcast (with James Richardson et al), did that ESPN article on us last season and earlier this, where he had access inside the club, so knows a fair bit about us.

EDIT: link to this season's article
http://www.espn.co.uk/football/blog/espn-fc-united/68/post/3319702/ipswich-town-
[Post edited 5 Jan 2018 9:20]

Ouch...

"No, it isn't an easy Xmas, but equally, I don't think Wolves, QPR, Derby or Fulham are all going, 'Oh, hip-hip-hooray, we're playing Ipswich, that'll be nice and easy.'"

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024