Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can someone just clarify how this work please? 14:50 - Jan 5 with 4262 viewsBluefish

Fans boo manager = fans are heroes trying to save the club
MM mentions fans booing manager = MM is a childish bitter ****

Fans boo player = Player is crap, fans deserve better
MM mentions fans booing player makes player unhappy = MM is a childish bitter ****

Is that right?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Can someone just clarify how this work please? on 14:53 - Jan 5 with 3430 viewsPJH

Not exactly because when they are booing the player they are not actually booing the player they are booing MM-apparently.
Can someone just clarify how this work please? on 14:56 - Jan 5 with 3407 viewsBlueBadger

Can someone just clarify how this work please? on 14:53 - Jan 5 by PJH

Not exactly because when they are booing the player they are not actually booing the player they are booing MM-apparently.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Can someone just clarify how this work please? on 15:00 - Jan 5 with 3387 viewsartsbossbeard

Can someone just clarify how this work please? on 14:53 - Jan 5 by PJH

Unless the booing is at the exact timeof a Mick substitution and the sub involved isn't a favourite. This causes confusion as to who/what is being booed but Mick or the sub involved should know who the booing is aimed at, so that's alright.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Can someone just clarify how this work please? on 15:02 - Jan 5 with 3374 viewshomer_123

Can someone just clarify how this work please? on 15:00 - Jan 5 by artsbossbeard

Unless the booing is at the exact timeof a Mick substitution and the sub involved isn't a favourite. This causes confusion as to who/what is being booed but Mick or the sub involved should know who the booing is aimed at, so that's alright.

Or it involves Kevin Bru then no one is quite sure if they are Bruing or Booing
[Post edited 5 Jan 2018 15:02]

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Can someone just clarify how this work please? on 15:03 - Jan 5 with 3365 viewstextbackup

To sum this up we have a few weird fans and also McCarthy is a cnt

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Can someone just clarify how this work please? on 15:03 - Jan 5 with 3364 viewsBluefish

Can someone just clarify how this work please? on 15:00 - Jan 5 by artsbossbeard

The groans when big kief misses another header and the sarcastic cheers when he wins one are obviously aimed at Mick as well.

The timing of the boos for his sub appearance and shouts of you don't know what your doing when he comes on are purely coincidental. We all accept Mick had no idea and a sulking Pitman was the obvious better option, it is clear from seeing them both a league 1

Can someone just clarify how this work please? on 15:06 - Jan 5 with 3352 viewsPJH

That is true.
But what about the case of a player on loan that has played a large part in saving our season over hits a freekick and gets booed, should the booing just be assumed to be aimed at MM rather than the said player?

Is there an idiots guide to booing available?

It is all very confusing.
Can someone just clarify how this work please? on 15:09 - Jan 5 with 3338 viewstextbackup

Can someone just clarify how this work please? on 15:03 - Jan 5 by Bluefish

The groans when big kief misses another header and the sarcastic cheers when he wins one are obviously aimed at Mick as well.

The timing of the boos for his sub appearance and shouts of you don't know what your doing when he comes on are purely coincidental. We all accept Mick had no idea and a sulking Pitman was the obvious better option, it is clear from seeing them both a league 1

IN every game I watched Moore there wasn’t a single cheer to take the piss when he won a header, not a single one.

Login to get fewer ads

Can someone just clarify how this work please? on 15:10 - Jan 5 with 3330 viewsBluefish

Can someone just clarify how this work please? on 15:09 - Jan 5 by textbackup

IN every game I watched Moore there wasn’t a single cheer to take the piss when he won a header, not a single one.

You are either deaf or turning up to the wrong stadium and mistakenly following Ipswich wanderers

To be fair though I think he only won one header
[Post edited 5 Jan 2018 15:10]

Can someone just clarify how this work please? on 15:10 - Jan 5 with 3329 viewsartsbossbeard

Can someone just clarify how this work please? on 15:09 - Jan 5 by textbackup

Def happened.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Can someone just clarify how this work please? on 15:12 - Jan 5 with 3320 viewsBluefish

Can someone just clarify how this work please? on 15:10 - Jan 5 by artsbossbeard

Def happened.

Think it was norwich away. Having watched him in multiple games trying to head like Sam parkin he incredibly came on and won a proper header

He also missed at an away game with a header from about 3 yards

Can someone just clarify how this work please? on 15:15 - Jan 5 with 3309 viewstextbackup

Can someone just clarify how this work please? on 15:10 - Jan 5 by artsbossbeard

Def happened.

What game?
And if it did happen how many cheered? Just so I can work out of this post is revelant or not. 10-30 people doing it doesn’t count btw

Can someone just clarify how this work please? on 15:17 - Jan 5 with 3304 viewsBluefish

Can someone just clarify how this work please? on 15:15 - Jan 5 by textbackup

What game?
And if it did happen how many cheered? Just so I can work out of this post is revelant or not. 10-30 people doing it doesn’t count btw

Pretty sure it was norwich away and most of the support. I think the 3 yard header he missed away was possibly forest?

Can someone just clarify how this work please? on 15:19 - Jan 5 with 3299 viewsartsbossbeard

Can someone just clarify how this work please? on 15:15 - Jan 5 by textbackup

What game?

Saturday + football = drinking.

I don't recall the game but it may well have been an away one, it was a noticeable cheer I remember that. Not small numbers involved.

Can someone just clarify how this work please? on 15:28 - Jan 5 with 3277 viewsStokieBlue

Are there going to be any threads you start which aren't intended to start an argument or stoke divisions?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Can someone just clarify how this work please? on 15:31 - Jan 5 with 3264 viewsBluefish

Can someone just clarify how this work please? on 15:28 - Jan 5 by StokieBlue

Are there going to be any threads you start which aren't intended to start an argument or stoke divisions?

SB

Which bit isn't accurate that I have written? Not my fault you get so upset

Can someone just clarify how this work please? on 15:34 - Jan 5 with 3254 viewsStokieBlue

Can someone just clarify how this work please? on 15:31 - Jan 5 by Bluefish

Which bit isn't accurate that I have written? Not my fault you get so upset

I'm not upset and neither is my post.

Just so much fighting on here at the moment and you seem to start threads trying to perpetuate it.

SB
[Post edited 5 Jan 2018 15:37]

Can someone just clarify how this work please? on 15:37 - Jan 5 with 3240 viewsBluefish

Can someone just clarify how this work please? on 15:34 - Jan 5 by StokieBlue

Just so much fighting on here at the moment and you seem to start threads trying to perpetuate it.

SB

Oh no you are now upset about me being upset about you being upset.........

If you are not capable of noticing many posts flouncing because nasty Mick had said naughty things then probably best we don't reply to you. These took place before my posts that then mocked them. You are one of the posters that are happy for lies and nasty comments about Mick but get upset if anyone challenges them.

Put me on ignore if you wish it won't affect my life

Can someone just clarify how this work please? on 15:37 - Jan 5 with 3232 viewsJohnny_Boy

Can someone just clarify how this work please? on 15:34 - Jan 5 by StokieBlue

SB

Quite.
Can someone just clarify how this work please? on 15:38 - Jan 5 with 3233 viewsStokieBlue

Can someone just clarify how this work please? on 15:37 - Jan 5 by Bluefish

If you are not capable of noticing many posts flouncing because nasty Mick had said naughty things then probably best we don't reply to you. These took place before my posts that then mocked them. You are one of the posters that are happy for lies and nasty comments about Mick but get upset if anyone challenges them.

An incredibly defensive post.

"You are one of the posters that are happy for lies and nasty comments about Mick but get upset if anyone challenges them."

I don't think that's true at all but you are entitled to your opinion.

I've said the same in other threads today - the continual baiting by both sides isn't helping anyone.

SB

Can someone just clarify how this work please? on 15:39 - Jan 5 with 3220 viewsJohnny_Boy

Can someone just clarify how this work please? on 15:37 - Jan 5 by Bluefish

Blub
Can someone just clarify how this work please? on 15:43 - Jan 5 with 3199 viewsJohnny_Boy

Can someone just clarify how this work please? on 15:38 - Jan 5 by StokieBlue

An incredibly defensive post.

"You are one of the posters that are happy for lies and nasty comments about Mick but get upset if anyone challenges them."

I don't think that's true at all but you are entitled to your opinion.

I've said the same in other threads today - the continual baiting by both sides isn't helping anyone.

SB

Him & 12th Mans meaningless Twitter posts are getting rather monotonous.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO on 16:04 - Jan 5 with 3147 viewsJohnny_Boy

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Can someone just clarify how this work please? on 16:12 - Jan 5 with 3131 viewsSwn98

Perhaps we could get some cheerleaders so they can hold up boards when to cheer or boo!
Can someone just clarify how this work please? on 16:13 - Jan 5 with 3122 viewschicoazul

Fishers I like you and you are a good poster but you aint half getting boring luv.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024