Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Five more months until Mick leaves but what will Truce do then? 23:10 - Jan 5 with 4084 viewsKeaneish

Five more months until Mick leaves but what will Truce do then?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Five more months until Mick leaves but what will Truce do then? on 23:17 - Jan 5 with 4058 viewsKieran_Knows

How about we all grow up and stop trying to call each other out and points score against one another?

Don’t necessarily mean this as a dig at you, but it really is getting so pathetic now.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Five more months until Mick leaves but what will Truce do then? on 23:24 - Jan 5 with 4044 viewsKeaneish

Five more months until Mick leaves but what will Truce do then? on 23:17 - Jan 5 by Kieran_Knows

How about we all grow up and stop trying to call each other out and points score against one another?

Don’t necessarily mean this as a dig at you, but it really is getting so pathetic now.

This forum has become as tediously boring as the events in and around Portman Road. Thought I'd offer some level of light-heartedness to start passing time until May. Have you voted yet...? : )

Five more months until Mick leaves but what will Truce do then? on 23:35 - Jan 5 with 4028 viewsStokieBlue

Five more months until Mick leaves but what will Truce do then? on 23:17 - Jan 5 by Kieran_Knows

I totally agree with you.

SB
[Post edited 5 Jan 2018 23:37]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Five more months until Mick leaves but what will Truce do then? on 23:39 - Jan 5 with 4019 viewsSarge

You forgot the 'launch yet another whinge about his perceived failings of the nondescript 'our fans' on twitter before repeating it on here' option.
Five more months until Mick leaves but what will Truce do then? on 23:40 - Jan 5 with 4012 viewsHerbivore

He'll probably just carry on ploughing your girlfriend.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Five more months until Mick leaves but what will Truce do then? on 23:45 - Jan 5 with 3998 viewstextbackup

Five more months until Mick leaves but what will Truce do then? on 23:40 - Jan 5 by Herbivore

He'll probably just carry on ploughing your girlfriend.

Is Truces wife ok with this?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Five more months until Mick leaves but what will Truce do then? on 23:50 - Jan 5 with 3979 viewsHerbivore

Five more months until Mick leaves but what will Truce do then? on 23:45 - Jan 5 by textbackup

Is Truces wife ok with this?

Not sure if she knows.

Five more months until Mick leaves but what will Truce do then? on 23:52 - Jan 5 with 3978 viewstextbackup

Five more months until Mick leaves but what will Truce do then? on 23:50 - Jan 5 by Herbivore

Not sure if she knows.

Tbf she might welcome the break from him making her wear a MM mask and have her call him Terry during their own bedroom antics

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

Five more months until Mick leaves but what will Truce do then? on 00:02 - Jan 6 with 3959 viewsHerbivore

Five more months until Mick leaves but what will Truce do then? on 23:52 - Jan 5 by textbackup

Tbf she might welcome the break from him making her wear a MM mask and have her call him Terry during their own bedroom antics

Ha!

Five more months until Mick leaves but what will Truce do then? on 05:48 - Jan 6 with 3873 viewsartsbossbeard

Pathetic.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Five more months until Mick leaves but what will Truce do then? on 07:13 - Jan 6 with 3847 viewsbrogansnose

He'll carry on being a passionate fan supporting town home and away .

This divisive stuff needs to come to an end because very soon we need to put all this cobblers to one side and come together as one.
Five more months until Mick leaves but what will Truce do then? on 07:15 - Jan 6 with 3843 viewsKeaneish

Five more months until Mick leaves but what will Truce do then? on 05:48 - Jan 6 by artsbossbeard

Pathetic.

Ha! I think the term you and the forum clique use in these circumstances is, “wibble”.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2018 7:57]

Five more months until Mick leaves but what will Truce do then? on 07:17 - Jan 6 with 3839 viewsBenters2

Five more months until Mick leaves but what will Truce do then? on 07:21 - Jan 6 with 3836 viewsKeaneish

Five more months until Mick leaves but what will Truce do then? on 07:13 - Jan 6 by brogansnose

This divisive stuff needs to come to an end because very soon we need to put all this cobblers to one side and come together as one.

That’ll happen when we have a management team who unites the fans and not divides them. Until then, this will remain given the bizarre faction on here who uphold support for Mick as they don’t want to be seen to lose face as a ‘supporter’.

Five more months until Mick leaves but what will Truce do then? on 07:27 - Jan 6 with 3825 viewsBenters2

Five more months until Mick leaves but what will Truce do then? on 07:13 - Jan 6 by brogansnose

Lets come together,right now,oh yeah,in sweet harmony.
Five more months until Mick leaves but what will Truce do then? on 08:00 - Jan 6 with 3793 viewsartsbossbeard

Five more months until Mick leaves but what will Truce do then? on 07:15 - Jan 6 by Keaneish

Ha! I think the term you and the forum clique use in these circumstances is, “wibble”.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2018 7:57]

Nah, I was quite correct.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Five more months until Mick leaves but what will Truce do then? on 08:05 - Jan 6 with 3783 viewsKieran_Knows

Five more months until Mick leaves but what will Truce do then? on 07:21 - Jan 6 by Keaneish

That’ll happen when we have a management team who unites the fans and not divides them. Until then, this will remain given the bizarre faction on here who uphold support for Mick as they don’t want to be seen to lose face as a ‘supporter’.

You’ve got Marcus Evans to thank for that. As I said yesterday, I think some people forget that whilst they hold an opinion of Mick (whether Mick in or Mick out), it doesn’t make it a fact.

If people want to support Mick, then fine, that’s their prerogative. If people want to slate Mick, then fine, that’s their prerogative and opinion as well. Why can’t people just respect them and not look to shove it in people’s faces when we win/lose?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Five more months until Mick leaves but what will Truce do then? on 08:06 - Jan 6 with 3779 viewsartsbossbeard

Five more months until Mick leaves but what will Truce do then? on 07:21 - Jan 6 by Keaneish

Maybe an open letter to this bizarre faction would assist matters?

*uncurls toes*

Five more months until Mick leaves but what will Truce do then? on 08:22 - Jan 6 with 3752 viewsKeaneish

Five more months until Mick leaves but what will Truce do then? on 08:06 - Jan 6 by artsbossbeard

Maybe an open letter to this bizarre faction would assist matters?

*uncurls toes*

Or we could wait another 15 years to see what happens.

Five more months until Mick leaves but what will Truce do then? on 19:35 - Jan 6 with 3642 viewsbrogansnose

Self righteous and point scoring, not a good look.
Five more months until Mick leaves but what will Truce do then? on 19:54 - Jan 6 with 3598 viewswitchdoctor

I’m sure Truce won’t mind on the slightest...trolls rarely do..👍
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024