Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pinned match thread? 15:12 - Jan 6 with 1500 viewsSwansea_Blue

Just a suggestion, but wouldn't it be nice to have a pinned match thread so it's easy to find team news, keep up during the match, etc., without having to trawl through all the blubbing and other bits that clutter up the board?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Pinned match thread? on 15:17 - Jan 6 with 1489 viewsLord_Lucan

Good idea, most forums do it, although most on here go to chat.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Pinned match thread? on 15:24 - Jan 6 with 1465 viewsGavTWTD

Pinned match thread? on 15:17 - Jan 6 by Lord_Lucan

Good idea, most forums do it, although most on here go to chat.

About 120 in the chatroom at the moment and most clubs don't have a chatroom, but then after the match that conversation is lost.

If we had a pinned match thread it only works if everyone does it. I'd have to move all wayward threads to it. It is something I'm sure we'll do, but we don't have a facility to merge threads at the moment.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Pinned match thread? on 15:32 - Jan 6 with 1431 viewsLord_Lucan

Pinned match thread? on 15:24 - Jan 6 by GavTWTD

About 120 in the chatroom at the moment and most clubs don't have a chatroom, but then after the match that conversation is lost.

If we had a pinned match thread it only works if everyone does it. I'd have to move all wayward threads to it. It is something I'm sure we'll do, but we don't have a facility to merge threads at the moment.

It's not really a ballbreaker.

I like chat but it can move a bit too fast, although I realise you can sop the auto thing.

How are you anyway Gavlaa? Long time no see.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Pinned match thread? on 15:34 - Jan 6 with 1423 viewsSwansea_Blue

Fair enough. Chat does my head in as it's just a stream of unconnected comments. Reminds me of drunks in a town square shouting at pigeons!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Pinned match thread? on 15:40 - Jan 6 with 1394 viewsGavTWTD

Pinned match thread? on 15:32 - Jan 6 by Lord_Lucan

It's not really a ballbreaker.

I like chat but it can move a bit too fast, although I realise you can sop the auto thing.

How are you anyway Gavlaa? Long time no see.

I'm good ta. You?

We need more entertaining threads from you. A few crates of special brew to the usual address?

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Pinned match thread? on 15:48 - Jan 6 with 1363 viewsLord_Lucan

Pinned match thread? on 15:40 - Jan 6 by GavTWTD

I'm good ta. You?

We need more entertaining threads from you. A few crates of special brew to the usual address?

I had a dry Christmas and since NYE I haven't touched a drop! I've also gained weight as I've discovered something called food.

Anyway, everytime I have a drink and get involved in a thread I get flashing red action from your underling.

I was just about to suggest a beer if you are down for a home game anytime soon but I'm not allowed in town. I can go as near as The Dove so give us a shout if you come down for the promotion push.

Pinned match thread? on 16:17 - Jan 6 with 1312 viewsGavTWTD

Pinned match thread? on 15:48 - Jan 6 by Lord_Lucan

I had a dry Christmas and since NYE I haven't touched a drop! I've also gained weight as I've discovered something called food.

Anyway, everytime I have a drink and get involved in a thread I get flashing red action from your underling.

I was just about to suggest a beer if you are down for a home game anytime soon but I'm not allowed in town. I can go as near as The Dove so give us a shout if you come down for the promotion push.

Yeah I'll be there for the play-off home tie, definately. I'll give you a shout.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024