Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm struggling to think of a more stagnant, and less ambitious club than ITFC 17:15 - Jan 6 with 2333 viewsgainsboroughblue

at the moment.

A limp, no efforts on goal, home defeat in a very winnable cup tie that could have led to a money spinning and exciting tie for the clubs supporters in the next round to disengage themselves from the absolute pointless nothingness that following this club has become in the last decade.

Going nowhere. What is the actual friggin point?

I'm starting to think that Town go into fixtures on the back of pure obligation and to avoid a fine for not showing up.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

I'm struggling to think of a more stagnant, and less ambitious club than ITFC on 17:29 - Jan 6 with 2253 viewsBackToRussia

What must the players think? Stupid question actually.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

I'm struggling to think of a more stagnant, and less ambitious club than ITFC on 17:33 - Jan 6 with 2204 viewsBenters2

I honestly think its going to go bang next week v Leeds,i mean people really have had enough now.
I'm struggling to think of a more stagnant, and less ambitious club than ITFC on 17:34 - Jan 6 with 2194 viewsbrogansnose

I hate to have a bit of a flounce after an pretty much expected FA cup defeat, but yeah, it's the meaningless and pointlessness that is killing me.
I'm struggling to think of a more stagnant, and less ambitious club than ITFC on 17:49 - Jan 6 with 2150 viewsSteve_M

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I'm struggling to think of a more stagnant, and less ambitious club than ITFC on 17:51 - Jan 6 with 2126 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I'm struggling to think of a more stagnant, and less ambitious club than ITFC on 17:33 - Jan 6 by Benters2

I honestly think its going to go bang next week v Leeds,i mean people really have had enough now.

When we go 2 nil down and the anti mick chants begin, I reall hope Evans gets a load of sh1t his way as well.

Selling players for 4m and then ‘the replacements will be freebies and loans’ is a disgrace.

I hate him. He’s killing my club. Evans Out.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

I'm struggling to think of a more stagnant, and less ambitious club than ITFC on 17:54 - Jan 6 with 2114 viewsbrogansnose

I'm struggling to think of a more stagnant, and less ambitious club than ITFC on 17:51 - Jan 6 by The_Romford_Blue

When we go 2 nil down and the anti mick chants begin, I reall hope Evans gets a load of sh1t his way as well.

Selling players for 4m and then ‘the replacements will be freebies and loans’ is a disgrace.

I hate him. He’s killing my club. Evans Out.

Whatever people say about Mick, that schmuck Evans has hid behind him for years letting him take much of the flak, with Mick going, he's got nowhere to hide.

Fk him, strawberry selling shyster.
I'm struggling to think of a more stagnant, and less ambitious club than ITFC on 18:01 - Jan 6 with 2068 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I'm struggling to think of a more stagnant, and less ambitious club than ITFC on 17:54 - Jan 6 by brogansnose

Whatever people say about Mick, that schmuck Evans has hid behind him for years letting him take much of the flak, with Mick going, he's got nowhere to hide.

He’s a disgrace buh

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

I'm struggling to think of a more stagnant, and less ambitious club than ITFC on 18:04 - Jan 6 with 2049 viewspointofblue

I'm struggling to think of a more stagnant, and less ambitious club than ITFC on 17:54 - Jan 6 by brogansnose

I can't help recent interviews - both Mick's comments on the transfer window and his careful wording about Smith - has been him throwing Evans under a bus to an extent. To be fair, I think it's about time; Mick has been his shield for a long time.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Login to get fewer ads

I'm struggling to think of a more stagnant, and less ambitious club than ITFC on 18:07 - Jan 6 with 2033 viewsm14_blue

Regardless of the money, this was the club's only chance to give its long suffering, loyal fans something to get excited about this year.

And we didn't even try our best. You can never guarantee winning a football match but to not even give it our best shot is unforgivable.

Mick doesn't seem to really care about the fans, Evans certainly doesn't seem to care about the fans.

Why should we bother?
I'm struggling to think of a more stagnant, and less ambitious club than ITFC on 18:09 - Jan 6 with 2025 viewsbrogansnose

I'm struggling to think of a more stagnant, and less ambitious club than ITFC on 18:04 - Jan 6 by pointofblue

I can't help recent interviews - both Mick's comments on the transfer window and his careful wording about Smith - has been him throwing Evans under a bus to an extent. To be fair, I think it's about time; Mick has been his shield for a long time.

Agree Mick has been his shield for ages. I though Milne chucked Mick under the bus last season just before ST renewal time. Mick has brought som e of this on hiself but he has been Evans fall guy and effectively left to run the club. He gets a manager in who saves Evans club, gets them to the playoffs on the cheap then doesn't get supported and takes the cack from the fans. Mick hasn't helped himself many times but I'd be pissed off if I was him.

#foe
I'm struggling to think of a more stagnant, and less ambitious club than ITFC on 18:11 - Jan 6 with 2015 viewsgt81

Sorry, I accidently downvoted that when I meant to upvote. The perils of using a mobile phone in the 'tub.
I'm struggling to think of a more stagnant, and less ambitious club than ITFC on 18:15 - Jan 6 with 1997 viewsbrogansnose

I'm struggling to think of a more stagnant, and less ambitious club than ITFC on 18:11 - Jan 6 by gt81

Sorry, I accidently downvoted that when I meant to upvote. The perils of using a mobile phone in the 'tub.

I'm outraged fat fingers !!!

I'm struggling to think of a more stagnant, and less ambitious club than ITFC on 18:18 - Jan 6 with 1976 viewsgt81

I'm struggling to think of a more stagnant, and less ambitious club than ITFC on 18:15 - Jan 6 by brogansnose

I'm outraged fat fingers !!!

Upvoted, to make up for it
I'm struggling to think of a more stagnant, and less ambitious club than ITFC on 18:46 - Jan 6 with 1896 viewshadleighboyblue

I'm struggling to think of a more stagnant, and less ambitious club than ITFC on 18:04 - Jan 6 by pointofblue

Sad to say I don't trust any of the comments coming out of the club , Milne says one thing and the manager says different .

MM's comments about the Smith situation sounded like he was hiding the truth .

Between them ME and MM are ruining our club and it's only going one way ....to Div 1 .

Truly awful performance today and the manager says he was pleased with the performance ! it was so bad , Chambers looked like he didn't care , it's beginning to look like things are not good within the club and that's a recipe for disaster

Sorry but MM has to go ....the sooner the better .
on 18:47 - Jan 6 with 1881 views_

I'm struggling to think of a more stagnant, and less ambitious club than ITFC on 18:54 - Jan 6 with 1863 viewschicoazul

To be fair I think that was pretty much the best team Mick could have picked today apart, I suppose, from the front players. We should cut him some slack because of the injuries despite the fact that some of them may be the club's fault e.g. not rehabbing Bish Hyam and Adeyemi properly. And it's not like he sent them out with instructions to not shoot. But yeah Opie you make some good points in general. The club has the stench of death about it and the owner isnt going to change so the Manager probably should.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024