Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is there a less interesting club to support in English football? 17:48 - Jan 6 with 960 viewsm14_blue

I appreciate we haven't plumbed the depths of Coventry or Portsmouth but by God it's boring following Town at the moment.

Having grown up with what seemed like a perpetual cycle of promotion pushes and relegation battles, sometimes successful sometimes heartbreaking, it's hard to believe how little fun it is now.
Is there a less interesting club to support in English football? on 17:50 - Jan 6 with 952 viewspointofblue

At least people (understandably) felt sorry for the likes of Coventry and Portsmouth - outsiders seem to think we should be content with our lot.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Is there a less interesting club to support in English football? on 17:51 - Jan 6 with 928 viewsHipsterectomy

I don't know of a manager who has ruined a whole clubs reputation in such a short amount of time. Now when sky, bbc, and neutral fans refer to boring anti football as the Ipswich way

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Is there a less interesting club to support in English football? on 17:53 - Jan 6 with 915 viewsJ2BLUE

Rochdale (I think) didn't go up or down for 34 years or something stupid.

The almost comical thing with us is that our only chance of not matching that is getting relegated.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Is there a less interesting club to support in English football? on 17:53 - Jan 6 with 911 viewssuperblue70

Simple question, simple answer NO.
Is there a less interesting club to support in English football? on 18:44 - Jan 6 with 832 viewshunters_headers

Is there a less interesting club to support in English football? on 17:50 - Jan 6 by pointofblue

At least people (understandably) felt sorry for the likes of Coventry and Portsmouth - outsiders seem to think we should be content with our lot.

No, boring ipswich, I’ve had enough of watching boring football, I knew like many others that we’d lose today against a reserve Sheffield United team. Totally disillusioned with the club, no atmosphere in the ground, unfortunately we’re known as a turgid dogged side. When are we going to stop being this crap.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024