Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
17:52 - Jan 6 with 13147 views_

We're in desperate need of a takeover... on 17:55 - Jan 6 with 5940 viewsbluecrow

I have £50
on 17:55 - Jan 6 with 5922 views_

We're in desperate need of a takeover... on 17:55 - Jan 6 by bluecrow

I have £50

We're in desperate need of a takeover... on 17:56 - Jan 6 with 5908 viewssilkcutblue

We're in desperate need of a takeover... on 17:55 - Jan 6 by bluecrow

I have £50

Are expired luncheon vouchers worth anything ?
We're in desperate need of a takeover... on 17:56 - Jan 6 with 5903 viewsmarchy

D'you know, I cringe at the very mention of the frog-faced gap-year-made-flesh, but I think I'd welcome a takeover from even him.
on 17:57 - Jan 6 with 5889 views_

We're in desperate need of a takeover... on 17:56 - Jan 6 by silkcutblue

Are expired luncheon vouchers worth anything ?

on 17:58 - Jan 6 with 5865 views_

We're in desperate need of a takeover... on 17:56 - Jan 6 by marchy

D'you know, I cringe at the very mention of the frog-faced gap-year-made-flesh, but I think I'd welcome a takeover from even him.

We're in desperate need of a takeover... on 18:00 - Jan 6 with 5841 viewsMuncher

I suspect Evans would take an offer of around £40m

Based on a core (adult) support of say 10,000 season ticket holders that’s a one off payment of £4,000 each and in order to achieve promotion within 5 years another £2,000 each on top of our season tickets every year for the next 5 years.

Simple.
We're in desperate need of a takeover... on 18:01 - Jan 6 with 5819 viewsrosseden

unless we go down and maybe down again, and cut our cloth accordingly, I cant see anyone in their right mind wanting us, and I cant see a consortium style takeover as theyre not going to want to take on the annual losses.

ginger student boy is worth about £47m, no where near wealthy enough to take us on as is. He'd be broke by the time he bought the club and covered some losses

I am wondering if ME is having a clear out, get the costs back down to break even and try to offload us to someone who dreams of owning a club but cant really afford it, there are plenty of those people about.......

Poll: can the majority of twtd users count?
Blog: [Blog] To Deal or Not to Deal, That is the Question?

Login to get fewer ads

We're in desperate need of a takeover... on 18:02 - Jan 6 with 5812 viewsmadmouse1959

Maybe Sheepshanks might make a comeback ? He did say he was a true blue remember ?

This club has been ransacked and the debt to Evans increases week on week. The end of ITFC.

shampoo dave

We're in desperate need of a takeover... on 18:02 - Jan 6 with 5803 viewsLord_Lucan

Holly Bellingham might have a bash depending on the price.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

We're in desperate need of a takeover... on 18:04 - Jan 6 with 5750 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

on 17:55 - Jan 6 by _

You joke, but how much do you think it would actually take for him to sell?

I’d put in £500. That’s two season tickets.

If 10,000 people put in 500 each, what’s that? £50 million? Would he sell for that?

Edit - Never mind. That’s 5m isn’t it?

We were so close.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2018 18:06]

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

We're in desperate need of a takeover... on 18:05 - Jan 6 with 5733 viewsTIB

Isn’t there an F1 driver who suppprts us? Those lads have wonga
[Post edited 6 Jan 2018 18:10]

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

We're in desperate need of a takeover... on 18:05 - Jan 6 with 5734 viewsHipsterectomy

We're in desperate need of a takeover... on 18:04 - Jan 6 by The_Romford_Blue

If 10,000 people put in 500 each, what’s that? £50 million? Would he sell for that?

We were so close.

Your maths is off a bit mate

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

We're in desperate need of a takeover... on 18:06 - Jan 6 with 5722 viewspointofblue

The only chance is Evans writes off the debt (is that legal) and sells the club at a knockdown price with an agreement to be paid a pre-ordained price if we get promoted. I can't see him being able to sell us and recoup his losses.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

We're in desperate need of a takeover... on 18:06 - Jan 6 with 5715 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

We're in desperate need of a takeover... on 18:05 - Jan 6 by Hipsterectomy

Yeah I just realised. So close.

We're in desperate need of a takeover... on 18:07 - Jan 6 with 5704 viewsrosseden

We were so close.

you need to check the maths, that's £5m, not £50m, needs to be about 8 times that to get him to sell (£40m would be about right), Then you would need to put in £500 each a year to cover the losses, on top of the your current season ticket costs. and if we want to buy anyone find that on top.

Im afraid, whatever way you do the maths, it just doesn't make sense.....

Edit - you checked the maths, yup, its not pretty, its a proper mess
[Post edited 6 Jan 2018 18:09]

We're in desperate need of a takeover... on 18:08 - Jan 6 with 5683 viewsGlasgowBlue

What’s Warky1970 up to these days?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

We're in desperate need of a takeover... on 18:09 - Jan 6 with 5660 viewsKeaneish

We were so close.

Yes, £5k each but I'd happily put that in. Your search is down to 9,999 people...

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

We're in desperate need of a takeover... on 18:09 - Jan 6 with 5647 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

We're in desperate need of a takeover... on 18:08 - Jan 6 by GlasgowBlue

What’s Warky1970 up to these days?

FlashBlue once claimed he could buy the club

If only he hadn’t been banned. Thanks Phil. You’ve cost us a new owner.

We're in desperate need of a takeover... on 18:10 - Jan 6 with 5635 viewsSwansea_Blue

We're in desperate need of a takeover... on 18:06 - Jan 6 by pointofblue

The only chance is Evans writes off the debt (is that legal) and sells the club at a knockdown price with an agreement to be paid a pre-ordained price if we get promoted. I can't see him being able to sell us and recoup his losses.

We're continually told the debt doesn't matter, so presumably it's not going to have any effect on ME's thinking or actions (much!).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

We're in desperate need of a takeover... on 18:11 - Jan 6 with 5633 viewsPinewoodblue

We're in desperate need of a takeover... on 18:05 - Jan 6 by Hipsterectomy

Rommy put as much effort into his maths calculations as Mick does preparing for a cup game.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

on 18:11 - Jan 6 with 5617 views_

We were so close.

We're in desperate need of a takeover... on 18:12 - Jan 6 with 5602 viewsrosseden

We're in desperate need of a takeover... on 18:06 - Jan 6 by pointofblue

he can use it against intercompany profit, and write it down, that's not illegal, and he could then sell the balance of the debt to someone, but the reality is its unlikely

on 18:13 - Jan 6 with 5582 views_

We're in desperate need of a takeover... on 18:12 - Jan 6 by rosseden

he can use it against intercompany profit, and write it down, that's not illegal, and he could then sell the balance of the debt to someone, but the reality is its unlikely

We're in desperate need of a takeover... on 18:15 - Jan 6 with 5558 viewschicoazul

The only one I can thnk of is Michael Spencer at ICAP, and even he I dont think is a real fan. I think Holly Bellingham brought him in as an investor and advisor.

Other than that, Lord_Lucan? Could be a way round the ban.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024