Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So he isn't unhappy with the performance 19:58 - Jan 6 with 1982 viewsMach_foreignBlue

He must be the only one.

However he knows that the comment like this will rattle our fans as he's been doing things like that for a while. And then when we 'retaliate' he calls us fookers (like he did last season) who know nothing about the game.

Self-obsessed pest who thinks he can do and say what he wants. He loves sniping at us and will carry on.

So he isn't unhappy with the performance on 20:03 - Jan 6 with 1953 viewsMothersAgainstKids

Do you think he'll look out for our results when he's gone?
So he isn't unhappy with the performance on 20:04 - Jan 6 with 1940 viewsuppersirbob

So he isn't unhappy with the performance on 20:03 - Jan 6 by MothersAgainstKids

He doesn’t care about them when he is here ⚽️
So he isn't unhappy with the performance on 20:04 - Jan 6 with 1938 viewsartsbossbeard

Well....

Did you go?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

So he isn't unhappy with the performance on 20:04 - Jan 6 with 1934 viewsMach_foreignBlue

I don't know.
So he isn't unhappy with the performance on 20:05 - Jan 6 with 1928 viewsMach_foreignBlue

So he isn't unhappy with the performance on 20:04 - Jan 6 by artsbossbeard

Well....

Did you go?

How was the beer? Did you enjoy clapping?
So he isn't unhappy with the performance on 20:08 - Jan 6 with 1915 viewsartsbossbeard

So he isn't unhappy with the performance on 20:05 - Jan 6 by Mach_foreignBlue

How was the beer? Did you enjoy clapping?

All part of the match day experience. I enjoyed a lovely Monkey 47 gin post match 9.455678/10

I didn't clap today, in a polar opposite performance, we had some decent possession but forgot that scoring goals is what wins games of football.

Keep smiling.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

So he isn't unhappy with the performance on 20:17 - Jan 6 with 1879 viewsMach_foreignBlue

So he isn't unhappy with the performance on 20:08 - Jan 6 by artsbossbeard

All part of the match day experience. I enjoyed a lovely Monkey 47 gin post match 9.455678/10

I didn't clap today, in a polar opposite performance, we had some decent possession but forgot that scoring goals is what wins games of football.

Keep smiling.

Yes keep smiling as we have to plenty of reasons to do so.
So he isn't unhappy with the performance on 20:22 - Jan 6 with 1855 viewsBent_double

Now, I know it isn't everything, but our passing game in the first half was pretty good, wasn't it?

Sure, it didn't result in any goals, or even many chances, but just watching the ball being passed around the pitch instead of being hooofed upfield was very pleasing.

It just goes to show that the players are capable of doing in, so we shouldn't fear a new manager coming in and having to deal with 'non-footballing' footballers.

I just don't understand why he didn't use the other 2 subs, I mean why wouldn't you? 1-0 down at home with 15 mins to go, strikers on the bench, but still he does nothing. Bizarre.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Login to get fewer ads

So he isn't unhappy with the performance on 20:30 - Jan 6 with 1822 viewsartsbossbeard

So he isn't unhappy with the performance on 20:17 - Jan 6 by Mach_foreignBlue

Yes keep smiling as we have to plenty of reasons to do so.

Did you go?

So he isn't unhappy with the performance on 20:37 - Jan 6 with 1801 viewsMach_foreignBlue

So he isn't unhappy with the performance on 20:30 - Jan 6 by artsbossbeard

Did you go?

No I didn't.

You hadn't gone to Hull but still tried to be 'smart arse' in relation to my post-match comments so I'm entitled to comment too.
So he isn't unhappy with the performance on 20:41 - Jan 6 with 1773 viewsBloomBlue

He should be able to say what he wants. Why do fans think they're allowed to be rude about him but he cannot say a rude word about the fans, moron
So he isn't unhappy with the performance on 20:45 - Jan 6 with 1749 viewsFreddy

Doubt it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024