Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some points 05:37 - Jan 7 with 811 viewspowinswitch

The owner and manager have no feeling for the club. In essence they don’t care. One was using us as a tool to make a fast buck. He has been saddled with a burden that costs him several million a year . At this stage he doesn’t have a clue what to do, stick or twist. He almost backed the manager in the summer, and we made some decent signings, but not sufficient to make us realistic play off candidates.

The manager employs what I describe as an anti football style. He sets us up to not lose. For two years, 2016 and 2017 we have been dire. We had a decent August and 3 months of goals. But all of it while having the 3rd lowest number of shots and pathetic possession stats. ( I know possession doesn’t win matches, but without it you can’t score or entertain). He now consistently has a dig at the fans. It’s a broken relationship that will now never be fixed. He thinks he is bigger than the club, hence the fact we walk out to My way every game. Arrogant prick, this club is nothing without the fans. We are the only constant, the players change, the manager but the fans stick with it. Except when they don’t you are in real trouble. And the real fans have been steadily walking away for the last couple of years due to McCarthy’s football and arrogance. The need for a change was absolutely obvious 12 months ago after the Lincoln debacle. Now more than overdue, but there will still be some who want to stick with the prick. Utterly awful football, the antithesis to what we witnessed under Robson, Burley and Royle, and who all respected the institution that is ITFC and its fans.
Some points on 06:11 - Jan 7 with 791 viewsBenters2

I going to the Leeds game,i wish i wasnt now,as we are bound to be crap,and the Leeds fans will make a sh1t load of noise,we will return with 'were the tractorboys gonna make some noise' If that doesnt put the fear of God into the Leeds team and fans i dont know what will.

Im dreading it tbh.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024