Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our terrible injury list this season 19:20 - Jan 9 with 4409 viewsIpswich24

IS Mick Mccarthy's fault! No one else is to blame. The way he makes the team play like dogs no wonder really is it? We must be one if not the lowest team in league in terms of ball retention. We must do the most running trying win ball back. The players must be so fatigued. It's much easier with the ball than without!

Poll: Who would you like to be manager out of these?

Our terrible injury list this season on 19:28 - Jan 9 with 4373 viewsnoggin

It's Evans's fault for hiring the old hoof monkey.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Our terrible injury list this season on 19:31 - Jan 9 with 4359 viewsSteve_M

How come we hardly had an injury in 2014-15 then?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Our terrible injury list this season on 19:35 - Jan 9 with 4329 viewsSpruceMoose

Getting so very, very tired of this forum.

[Post edited 9 Jan 2018 19:35]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Our terrible injury list this season on 20:37 - Jan 9 with 4240 viewsBergholtBru

It`s actually nobody`s fault but lady luck.

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

Our terrible injury list this season on 20:39 - Jan 9 with 4234 viewsHerbivore

Our terrible injury list this season on 19:35 - Jan 9 by SpruceMoose

Getting so very, very tired of this forum.

[Post edited 9 Jan 2018 19:35]

I'm looking forward to seeing what Mick is blamed for next. The rise of ISIS maybe?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Our terrible injury list this season on 20:43 - Jan 9 with 4214 viewsRyorry

Our terrible injury list this season on 20:37 - Jan 9 by BergholtBru

Hmm, possibly, but as far as susceptibility & recoveries are concerned, you can't dismiss out of hand the queries some people have raised about our medical team. Some might also say we have a tendency to buy older and/or injury prone players?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Our terrible injury list this season on 20:46 - Jan 9 with 4205 viewshampstead_blue

twoddle.

sorry but twoddle

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Our terrible injury list this season on 20:49 - Jan 9 with 4182 viewsRyorry

Our terrible injury list this season on 20:46 - Jan 9 by hampstead_blue

twoddle.

sorry but twoddle

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/twaddle

You're welcome :)

Login to get fewer ads

Our terrible injury list this season on 20:50 - Jan 9 with 4173 viewsSuperTommySmith

ARSENAL HAVING ALL THOSE INJURY PRONE PLAYERS IS WENGER'S FAULT. NO ONE ELSE IS TO BLAME. THE WAY HE MAKES THE TEAM PLAY THAT PASSING WALK IT IN THE NET FOOTBALL. GRRRRR
Our terrible injury list this season on 20:51 - Jan 9 with 4171 viewsDarth_Koont

Our terrible injury list this season on 20:43 - Jan 9 by Ryorry

Hmm, possibly, but as far as susceptibility & recoveries are concerned, you can't dismiss out of hand the queries some people have raised about our medical team. Some might also say we have a tendency to buy older and/or injury prone players?

Older players? Since when?

You might have a point re: taking a gamble on one or two who've had some injuries in the past and because of that haven't hit the heights in their career but nothing would suggest the injuries in central midfield where we're talking about players who have had good injury records before and our own home-grown players as well.

Pronouns: He/Him

Our terrible injury list this season on 20:53 - Jan 9 with 4157 viewsRyorry

Our terrible injury list this season on 20:51 - Jan 9 by Darth_Koont

Older players? Since when?

You might have a point re: taking a gamble on one or two who've had some injuries in the past and because of that haven't hit the heights in their career but nothing would suggest the injuries in central midfield where we're talking about players who have had good injury records before and our own home-grown players as well.

Was going on what's been written in the past (on this forum) but I might be out of date, I admit.

Edit: Plenty of recent queries raised regarding our medical staff tho (not by me).
[Post edited 9 Jan 2018 20:55]

Our terrible injury list this season on 21:32 - Jan 9 with 4095 viewsTerry_Nutkins

What a moronic post. This sums up everything wrong with the club at the moment.everything is made toxic right now.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Our terrible injury list this season on 21:37 - Jan 9 with 4079 viewsDarth_Koont

Our terrible injury list this season on 20:53 - Jan 9 by Ryorry

Was going on what's been written in the past (on this forum) but I might be out of date, I admit.

Edit: Plenty of recent queries raised regarding our medical staff tho (not by me).
[Post edited 9 Jan 2018 20:55]

Yet our forwards, defenders and keepers are mostly fine with the same medical team.

Of course, we can look for a correlation in the type of injuries or any misdiagnoses but the most obvious conclusion is sheer bad lack having the largest part to play.

Pronouns: He/Him

Our terrible injury list this season on 21:54 - Jan 9 with 4047 viewsonly_one_sir_bobby

Our terrible injury list this season on 20:43 - Jan 9 by Ryorry

First things first, this is an absolute joke of a post. MM can be blamed for a lot, but injuries are just bad luck.

I also wanted to discuss that last point of yours about older players: our injury list includes the following:

Nydam, Dozzell, Downes, Huws, Webster, Ward, Adeyemi, Bishop......wouldn't exactly call any of them old.....
Our terrible injury list this season on 21:57 - Jan 9 with 4037 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Our terrible injury list this season on 21:54 - Jan 9 by only_one_sir_bobby

First things first, this is an absolute joke of a post. MM can be blamed for a lot, but injuries are just bad luck.

I also wanted to discuss that last point of yours about older players: our injury list includes the following:

Nydam, Dozzell, Downes, Huws, Webster, Ward, Adeyemi, Bishop......wouldn't exactly call any of them old.....

I wonder if there is a possibility that when a few got injured in that position, others were put in when they might not normally have been risked and the injury then flared up.

Just a possibility and I hope isn't the case with bringing Hyam back in.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Our terrible injury list this season on 22:15 - Jan 9 with 3998 viewsFtnfwest

Our terrible injury list this season on 20:39 - Jan 9 by Herbivore

I'm looking forward to seeing what Mick is blamed for next. The rise of ISIS maybe?

I can’t see anyone else managing the rise of ISIS on the budget he’s given
Our terrible injury list this season on 22:29 - Jan 9 with 3970 viewsRyorry

Our terrible injury list this season on 21:37 - Jan 9 by Darth_Koont

Yet our forwards, defenders and keepers are mostly fine with the same medical team.

Of course, we can look for a correlation in the type of injuries or any misdiagnoses but the most obvious conclusion is sheer bad lack having the largest part to play.

OK, fair enough.

Our terrible injury list this season on 23:04 - Jan 9 with 3929 viewsSwailsey

Nope.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Our terrible injury list this season on 04:22 - Jan 10 with 3808 viewsSwansea_Blue

Our terrible injury list this season on 20:37 - Jan 9 by BergholtBru

I think you'll find it's God's will. Def info!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024