Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Imagine that! 09:26 - Jan 11 with 1109 viewsmonty_radio

Marcus gives Mick a £12 million war-chest - and you can go out and buy ............... Francis Coquelin. Apparently heading for Valencia.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Imagine that! on 09:28 - Jan 11 with 1084 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Good player and a bit surprising Wenger is selling him... They need to add combative defensive midfielders to the squad, not get rid of them.

Maybe they've heard Hyam is back fit and will swoop for him this window
Imagine that! on 09:35 - Jan 11 with 1057 viewsKieran_Knows

Imagine that! on 09:28 - Jan 11 by King_of_Portman_Rd

Good player and a bit surprising Wenger is selling him... They need to add combative defensive midfielders to the squad, not get rid of them.

I've been surprised Coquelin has lasted that long at Arsenal to be fair. They've got a good youngster in Joe Willock coming through, so he might get a few more opportunities now. I also read Wenger views Maitland-Niles as a defensive mid, but is playing him a left wing back to get experience out there before moving him in to midfield.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Imagine that! on 09:44 - Jan 11 with 1011 viewsmonty_radio

Imagine that! on 09:28 - Jan 11 by King_of_Portman_Rd

Skuquelin would be even more formidable.

But it just seems to me one more illustration of how far football has moved, that for more than double our transfer record you get a defensive midfielder who can't get into a team that the pundits weekly dissect for their lack of defending nous.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Imagine that! on 09:55 - Jan 11 with 982 viewsVaughan8

The sad thing is that £12million is a small fee for the top/premier league teams!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024