Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I don’t recall so many posts when SKY BET appeared on the shirtsleeves 13:22 - Jan 11 with 1348 viewsBLUEBEAT

N to the T

Poll: W or W

I don’t recall so many posts when SKY BET appeared on the shirtsleeves on 13:23 - Jan 11 with 1344 viewsReuser_is_God

You can't make comparisons with that given it wasn't the clubs choice.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

I don’t recall so many posts when SKY BET appeared on the shirtsleeves on 13:25 - Jan 11 with 1332 viewsunbelievablue

2/10. Facile.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

I don’t recall so many posts when SKY BET appeared on the shirtsleeves on 13:26 - Jan 11 with 1320 viewsFinidiCentenary

I don’t recall so many posts when SKY BET appeared on the shirtsleeves on 13:23 - Jan 11 by Reuser_is_God

You can't make comparisons with that given it wasn't the clubs choice.

And it fairness Evans has reacted by giving us the sort of budget that supports a view that he was trying to get us to fall out of the Sky Bet league altogether as quickly as possible.

Poll: Which lower league manager would you appoint if all of the following applied?

I don’t recall so many posts when SKY BET appeared on the shirtsleeves on 13:30 - Jan 11 with 1295 viewsRyorry

I don’t recall so many posts when SKY BET appeared on the shirtsleeves on 13:26 - Jan 11 by FinidiCentenary

And it fairness Evans has reacted by giving us the sort of budget that supports a view that he was trying to get us to fall out of the Sky Bet league altogether as quickly as possible.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

I don’t recall so many posts when SKY BET appeared on the shirtsleeves on 13:32 - Jan 11 with 1269 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

......but it looks like someone has puked on your chest !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

I don’t recall so many posts when SKY BET appeared on the shirtsleeves on 13:54 - Jan 11 with 1222 viewschicoazul

There were quite a lot when the club was bought by a group that make money out of arms conferences though.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I thought he was an arms dealer......? on 13:56 - Jan 11 with 1209 viewsBloots

I don’t recall so many posts when SKY BET appeared on the shirtsleeves on 13:54 - Jan 11 by chicoazul

There were quite a lot when the club was bought by a group that make money out of arms conferences though.

.....this is so confusing.

So many things to get offended about and so little time.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

I thought he was an arms dealer......? on 14:10 - Jan 11 with 1183 viewsSwansea_Blue

I thought he was an arms dealer......? on 13:56 - Jan 11 by Bloots

.....this is so confusing.

So many things to get offended about and so little time.

A state of perpetual outrage is the only answer

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024