Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has anyone suggested that marcus is keeping 10:23 - Jan 12 with 1352 viewsBluefish

All of the money and buying a new boat with it yet?

Only a matter of time....

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Has anyone suggested that marcus is keeping on 10:25 - Jan 12 with 1348 viewsNo9

He won't get much of a boat for £2 Mn
Has anyone suggested that marcus is keeping on 10:26 - Jan 12 with 1341 viewsBackToRussia

He did it all for the free spins.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Has anyone suggested that marcus is keeping on 10:26 - Jan 12 with 1343 viewsBluefish

Has anyone suggested that marcus is keeping on 10:25 - Jan 12 by No9

Don't forget to add on the money he got for Bart and Tommy. Rumour has it he is also selling off the UEFA cup etc on the auction site that the poppy shirts to on. Costs too much to keep polishing it.

Has anyone suggested that marcus is keeping on 10:43 - Jan 12 with 1320 viewsDebenBlue

I don’t believe he will buy a boat, but it’s quite possible he / The ME Group receives the money and he puts equivalent amount less into the club, therefore reducing his level of commitment.

No additional funds per se available, just a crappy, tacky looking design ruining the look of the shirts.

Is this not possible ????
Has anyone suggested that marcus is keeping on 10:45 - Jan 12 with 1316 viewsBluefish

Has anyone suggested that marcus is keeping on 10:43 - Jan 12 by DebenBlue

I don’t believe he will buy a boat, but it’s quite possible he / The ME Group receives the money and he puts equivalent amount less into the club, therefore reducing his level of commitment.

No additional funds per se available, just a crappy, tacky looking design ruining the look of the shirts.

Is this not possible ????

Of course it is possible but what basis do you have to be annoyed ?

Has anyone suggested that marcus is keeping on 10:53 - Jan 12 with 1297 viewsDebenBlue

Has anyone suggested that marcus is keeping on 10:45 - Jan 12 by Bluefish

Of course it is possible but what basis do you have to be annoyed ?

Where have I said I’m annoyed, just purely pointing out that it’s posdible the club might not actually receive any more money. You OP suggests people think ME will buy a boat with the funds which could be implied as trolling.
Has anyone suggested that marcus is keeping on 10:59 - Jan 12 with 1292 viewsBluefish

Has anyone suggested that marcus is keeping on 10:53 - Jan 12 by DebenBlue

Where have I said I’m annoyed, just purely pointing out that it’s posdible the club might not actually receive any more money. You OP suggests people think ME will buy a boat with the funds which could be implied as trolling.

No need to imply it

Has anyone suggested that marcus is keeping on 11:09 - Jan 12 with 1272 viewshoppy

Has anyone suggested that marcus is keeping on 10:25 - Jan 12 by No9

Some might have a little tug over it, perhaps?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024