Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Off in the summer 13:36 - Jan 12 with 4566 viewstown4life

Just watched today's conference with mick, he looks so fed up with the situation, he will be off on the summer, maybe sooner if Ireland come calling..

Didn't seem to have a care in the world, most of his answers were I don't know or I'm not going to tell you..

T4L
Off in the summer on 13:39 - Jan 12 with 4527 viewsitfcpaul

That's just his northern Barnsley mining town upbringing

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Off in the summer on 14:04 - Jan 12 with 4409 viewschristiand

Honestly, got to be a backward step for the Republic of Ireland reappointing MM? There has to be better candidates out there that can move them on. We're told enough on here there is no other option to MM as we don't have money to speculate. Ireland have some very decent players and the FAI have money too to entice 'quality' candidates, he can't be their number 1 target surely?
[Post edited 12 Jan 2018 14:11]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Off in the summer on 14:16 - Jan 12 with 4322 viewstextbackup

HEs always been that way, like questions are below him

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Off in the summer on 14:18 - Jan 12 with 4296 viewsJ2BLUE

He gets a lot of unfair stick but his attitude when asked about players wanting to know who the manager would be really annoyed me. He couldn't care less if we lose players because his situation isn't sorted.

Moore should have been left at Rotherham and the new manager should have been able to take a look at him.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Off in the summer on 14:19 - Jan 12 with 4285 viewsHipsterectomy

Don't get me excited OP

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Off in the summer on 15:17 - Jan 12 with 4181 viewsNo9

I will be surprised if the I.o.R waste their time on bringing back MM to run their team affairs
Mind you, truth is, they say, stranger than fiction
Off in the summer on 15:24 - Jan 12 with 4158 viewsNazemariner

He's always been a bit like that, but you're right, it seems to have become more so in recent weeks.
Off in the summer on 15:31 - Jan 12 with 4140 viewsTIB

Off in the summer on 13:39 - Jan 12 by itfcpaul

That's just his northern Barnsley mining town upbringing

That's dingles for ya

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Login to get fewer ads

Off in the summer on 20:19 - Jan 12 with 3991 viewsEireannach_gorm

Off in the summer on 14:04 - Jan 12 by christiand

Honestly, got to be a backward step for the Republic of Ireland reappointing MM? There has to be better candidates out there that can move them on. We're told enough on here there is no other option to MM as we don't have money to speculate. Ireland have some very decent players and the FAI have money too to entice 'quality' candidates, he can't be their number 1 target surely?
[Post edited 12 Jan 2018 14:11]

The FAI have no money and an Irish millionaire funds the manager job.

https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/soccer/international/fai-says-denis-o-brien-key

It is however a well paid job which I presume the plonkers in the FAI would offer to Roy.

The Irish team played some of the best football under Mick and I will never forget this goal ( totally deserved on the balance of play ). Perfect example of where appropriate use the long ball is so effective.

Its all academic anyway because O'Neill won't be going to Stoke.

https://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/2018/0112/932763-quique-sanchez-flores-to-accept
Off in the summer on 21:19 - Jan 12 with 3908 viewschristiand

Off in the summer on 20:19 - Jan 12 by Eireannach_gorm

https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/soccer/international/fai-says-denis-o-brien-key

It is however a well paid job which I presume the plonkers in the FAI would offer to Roy.

The Irish team played some of the best football under Mick and I will never forget this goal ( totally deserved on the balance of play ). Perfect example of where appropriate use the long ball is so effective.

https://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/2018/0112/932763-quique-sanchez-flores-to-accept

For an international side that is looking to progress, MM is the answer? Dear me, they can’t have many on their shortlist. It would be a complete backwards step.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Off in the summer on 07:55 - Jan 13 with 3661 viewsgtsb1966

Off in the summer on 15:17 - Jan 12 by No9

I will be surprised if the I.o.R waste their time on bringing back MM to run their team affairs
Mind you, truth is, they say, stranger than fiction

Island of Rarotonga...have they even got a football team?
Off in the summer on 12:02 - Jan 13 with 3528 viewsBackToRussia

Off in the summer on 20:19 - Jan 12 by Eireannach_gorm

Journo I follow on Twitter reckons Sanchez Flores to Stoke just hit a snag so may change again. Have to say O'Neill to Stoke and MM to ROI both seem unlikely moves regardless.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024