Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Budgies are sponsored by 'Leo Vegas'... 18:54 - Jan 12 with 1681 viewsBlueastheycome

They're definitely wasn't an uproar by their fans when the sponsorship was announced...

What does that say about us as a set of fans?
The Budgies are sponsored by 'Leo Vegas'... on 18:59 - Jan 12 with 1664 viewsgtsb1966

According to Look East which was on ten minutes ago, when the budgies announced their shirts would be sponsored by a gaming firm it didn't go down well at all amongst their support
The Budgies are sponsored by 'Leo Vegas'... on 19:01 - Jan 12 with 1649 viewsIllinoisblue

The Budgies are sponsored by 'Leo Vegas'... on 18:59 - Jan 12 by gtsb1966

According to Look East which was on ten minutes ago, when the budgies announced their shirts would be sponsored by a gaming firm it didn't go down well at all amongst their support

"definitely" as the comments on here clearly underline: http://www.edp24.co.uk/sport/norwich-city/norwich-city-unveil-leovegas-as-the-cl

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

The Budgies are sponsored by 'Leo Vegas'... on 19:03 - Jan 12 with 1629 viewsBlueastheycome

We made the BBC news website though
The Budgies are sponsored by 'Leo Vegas'... on 19:05 - Jan 12 with 1618 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Since when was a comparison to their fans a bench mark for what we should or shouldn't do as a club anyway?

Newcastle were sponsored by Wonga and there was an outcry if I recall and didn't another club go back on a deal with a Pay-Day Loans Company after fans protested? (Not suggesting we should seek to back out of a deal that has now been signed presumably though.)

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

The Budgies are sponsored by 'Leo Vegas'... on 19:08 - Jan 12 with 1605 viewsDubtractor

The Budgies are sponsored by 'Leo Vegas'... on 19:03 - Jan 12 by Blueastheycome

We made the BBC news website though

You said that there "definitely wasn't an uproar from their fans", when there was.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2018 19:20]

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024