Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everyone's best ITFC 11 after the window closes 22:34 - Jan 12 with 2003 viewsitfcpaul

What would be yours based on sensible and likely signings and injuries of course.

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Everyone's best ITFC 11 after the window closes on 22:39 - Jan 12 with 1988 viewsPlums

Roy Niedwezci

Ron 'Chopper' Mills; Terry Droy; Kevin Terry; George Le Saux

Frans Spackman; Arnold Wilkins; Gianfranco Wark;

Eric Speedie

Kerry Mariner; Gianluca Whymark

Subs: TBC

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Everyone's best ITFC 11 after the window closes on 22:41 - Jan 12 with 1983 viewsitfcpaul

Everyone's best ITFC 11 after the window closes on 22:39 - Jan 12 by Plums

Roy Niedwezci

Ron 'Chopper' Mills; Terry Droy; Kevin Terry; George Le Saux

Frans Spackman; Arnold Wilkins; Gianfranco Wark;

Eric Speedie

Kerry Mariner; Gianluca Whymark

Subs: TBC

What a stupid response

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Everyone's best ITFC 11 after the window closes on 22:57 - Jan 12 with 1957 viewsCurrie10

' Likely ' signings? Christ who are they?

We're on about this Brighton CB being likely, however he did play vs Palace in the cup last round and they are thin on numbers, so god knows who will end up signing.

We seem to love injuries, so no idea what to say re 11!
Everyone's best ITFC 11 after the window closes on 23:09 - Jan 12 with 1940 viewsPlums

Everyone's best ITFC 11 after the window closes on 22:41 - Jan 12 by itfcpaul

What a stupid response

Sorry, I was trying to find a use for it. It’s clearly not this.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Everyone's best ITFC 11 after the window closes on 00:07 - Jan 13 with 1918 viewsBrettenhamBlue

too hypothetical. I tried to do it but we also need to take into account potential signings we have been strongly linked with (Shackell, Pilkington etc).

I'll give it a shot anyway

Gerken
Connolly, Shackell, Webster, Kenlock
Sears, Ward, Adeyemi, Pilkington
Garner, Waghorn

Subs
Crowe, C. Smith, Woolfenden, McDonnell, Drinan, Folami, Morris

I'm being pessimistic, and thinking we will lose 5/6 players this window.

MMcCarthyisaGod
Poll: Favourite ITFC victory of 2018?

Everyone's best ITFC 11 after the window closes on 11:47 - Jan 13 with 1784 viewsCurrie10

Everyone's best ITFC 11 after the window closes on 00:07 - Jan 13 by BrettenhamBlue

too hypothetical. I tried to do it but we also need to take into account potential signings we have been strongly linked with (Shackell, Pilkington etc).

Gerken
Garner, Waghorn

Subs

Adeyemi fit and on the pitch!!?!?? I'm not convinced he'll play again this season.
Everyone's best ITFC 11 after the window closes on 11:57 - Jan 13 with 1775 viewsKieran_Knows

Smith and McGoldrick to leave, Goldson from Brighton in on loan, plus another striker on loan from somewhere (Luke Varney type).

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Everyone's best ITFC 11 after the window closes on 12:04 - Jan 13 with 1766 viewsHerbivore

Everyone's best ITFC 11 after the window closes on 00:07 - Jan 13 by BrettenhamBlue

Gerken
Garner, Waghorn

Subs

Jesus wept.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024