Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why can't we sign players from Chelsea like others seem to? 22:37 - Jan 12 with 1669 viewsitfcpaul

Are we that bad a club that they won't send them to us but will send them to Forest Barnsley etc
[Post edited 12 Jan 22:47]

Why can't we sign players from Chelsea like others seem to? on 23:09 - Jan 12 with 1599 viewsjpring89

Wages i would imagine

Poll: What irritates you more ?

Why can't we sign players from Chelsea like others seem to? on 00:21 - Jan 13 with 1541 viewsJ2BLUE

Transfer budget:

Poll: Will you renew your ST/attend regularly during season 18/19?

Why can't we sign players from Chelsea like others seem to? on 00:41 - Jan 13 with 1522 viewsSwansea_Blue

It's a Hazard of our position. They don't want to come to a club that's used to Luizing. Evans is the Willian of the peace here; if he Kanté spend much, it's no good us thinking we can drink Champagne when we can only afford to Drinkwater.

Poll: Who's got the best behind?

Why can't we sign players from Chelsea like others seem to? on 00:46 - Jan 13 with 1514 viewsjmar17

But on the other hand clubs like Man City and Arsenal are happy enough to send players to us so I don’t think the big teams see us as a bad club.

Why can't we sign players from Chelsea like others seem to? on 09:40 - Jan 13 with 1307 viewsPilgrimblue

It's a good question esp as they send out some 30 loans each season. Maybe it's because we don't have any contacts with them as I don't think it's anything to do with money as plenty go to div 1.
Chelsea aren't on MM radar, too often fishing in Ireland!

Why can't we sign players from Chelsea like others seem to? on 12:58 - Jan 13 with 1220 viewsBlueBadger

I'm guessing that it's because we're not particularly interested in any of their players.

The spokesperson for the regressive left on TWTD.
Poll: What's Mick going to say in today's presser to upset Team Numbskull?

Why can't we sign players from Chelsea like others seem to? on 13:00 - Jan 13 with 1215 viewsJ2BLUE

Why can't we sign players from Chelsea like others seem to? on 12:58 - Jan 13 by BlueBadger

I'm guessing that it's because we're not particularly interested in any of their players.

What, of the 40 they currently have loaned out? Mostly to a similar level as us?

Poll: Will you renew your ST/attend regularly during season 18/19?

Why can't we sign players from Chelsea like others seem to? on 13:19 - Jan 13 with 1188 viewsPopeye

Wages, see link below

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5253633/Man-City-footballer-20-25k-week-
Login to get fewer ads

Why can't we sign players from Chelsea like others seem to? on 08:58 - Jan 28 with 987 viewschrisswailes

Although we do get players from Arsenal, Man City, Man Utd, Spurs, Everton, Leicester...

www.warwaves.bandcamp.com | I wrote a blog: https://alionshead.tumblr.com
Poll: What is my best feature?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2018