Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why can't we sign players from Chelsea like others seem to? 22:37 - Jan 12 with 3155 viewsitfcpaul

Are we that bad a club that they won't send them to us but will send them to Forest Barnsley etc
[Post edited 12 Jan 2018 22:47]

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Why can't we sign players from Chelsea like others seem to? on 23:09 - Jan 12 with 3085 viewsjpring89

Wages i would imagine

Poll: What irritates you more ?

Why can't we sign players from Chelsea like others seem to? on 00:21 - Jan 13 with 3027 viewsJ2BLUE

Transfer budget:

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Why can't we sign players from Chelsea like others seem to? on 00:41 - Jan 13 with 3008 viewsSwansea_Blue

It's a Hazard of our position. They don't want to come to a club that's used to Luizing. Evans is the Willian of the peace here; if he Kanté spend much, it's no good us thinking we can drink Champagne when we can only afford to Drinkwater.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Why can't we sign players from Chelsea like others seem to? on 00:46 - Jan 13 with 3000 viewsjmar17

But on the other hand clubs like Man City and Arsenal are happy enough to send players to us so I don’t think the big teams see us as a bad club.
Why can't we sign players from Chelsea like others seem to? on 09:40 - Jan 13 with 2793 viewsPilgrimblue

It's a good question esp as they send out some 30 loans each season. Maybe it's because we don't have any contacts with them as I don't think it's anything to do with money as plenty go to div 1.
Chelsea aren't on MM radar, too often fishing in Ireland!
Why can't we sign players from Chelsea like others seem to? on 12:58 - Jan 13 with 2706 viewsBlueBadger

I'm guessing that it's because we're not particularly interested in any of their players.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Why can't we sign players from Chelsea like others seem to? on 13:00 - Jan 13 with 2701 viewsJ2BLUE

Why can't we sign players from Chelsea like others seem to? on 12:58 - Jan 13 by BlueBadger

I'm guessing that it's because we're not particularly interested in any of their players.

What, of the 40 they currently have loaned out? Mostly to a similar level as us?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Why can't we sign players from Chelsea like others seem to? on 13:19 - Jan 13 with 2674 viewsPopeye

Wages, see link below

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5253633/Man-City-footballer-20-25k-week-
Login to get fewer ads

Why can't we sign players from Chelsea like others seem to? on 08:58 - Jan 28 with 2473 viewsSwailsey

Although we do get players from Arsenal, Man City, Man Utd, Spurs, Everton, Leicester...

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024