Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lets wait for the MM "them going down to 10 men" effected us more" 16:33 - Jan 13 with 4377 viewsChurchman75

Tactically inept Dinosaur!!

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Attendance today as its community day and ticket offer..... SAR Upper is full..

Lets wait for the MM "them going down to 10 men" effected us more" on 16:34 - Jan 13 with 4363 viewsDubtractor

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Ha.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Lets wait for the MM "them going down to 10 men" effected us more" on 16:34 - Jan 13 with 4361 viewsElderGrizzly

Ha. Brilliant timing! 😂😂
Lets wait for the MM "them going down to 10 men" effected us more" on 16:34 - Jan 13 with 4353 viewsBlueBadger

You must be gutted.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Lets wait for the MM "them going down to 10 men" effected us more" on 16:35 - Jan 13 with 4345 viewsCurrie10

1-0

well done................
Lets wait for the MM "them going down to 10 men" effected us more" on 16:35 - Jan 13 with 4343 viewsChurchman75

Lets wait for the MM "them going down to 10 men" effected us more" on 16:34 - Jan 13 by ElderGrizzly

Ha. Brilliant timing! 😂😂

hahahaha, yep but we still look clueless you have to admit....

Poll: Attendance today as its community day and ticket offer..... SAR Upper is full..

Lets wait for the MM "them going down to 10 men" effected us more" on 16:36 - Jan 13 with 4334 viewsCurrie10

Lets wait for the MM "them going down to 10 men" effected us more" on 16:34 - Jan 13 by BlueBadger

You must be gutted.

Hahahahahah Mick out we're winning not good enough has to go.

Jesus, we have some positive ' fans '
Lets wait for the MM "them going down to 10 men" effected us more" on 16:36 - Jan 13 with 4337 viewsBlueBadger

'Up' for tempting fate so gloriously.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Lets wait for the MM "them going down to 10 men" effected us more" on 16:36 - Jan 13 with 4330 viewsChurchman75

Lets wait for the MM "them going down to 10 men" effected us more" on 16:35 - Jan 13 by Currie10

1-0

well done................

I'll take the assist points though :-)

Login to get fewer ads

Lets wait for the MM "them going down to 10 men" effected us more" on 16:36 - Jan 13 with 4327 viewsBlueBadger

Lets wait for the MM "them going down to 10 men" effected us more" on 16:35 - Jan 13 by Churchman75

Well, someone in the thread does right now...

Lets wait for the MM "them going down to 10 men" effected us more" on 16:38 - Jan 13 with 4310 viewsCurrie10

Lets wait for the MM "them going down to 10 men" effected us more" on 16:36 - Jan 13 by Churchman75

I'll take the assist points though :-)

Haha!

Pick another time to say it today and see what happens.

Lets just hope we get over the line!
Lets wait for the MM "them going down to 10 men" effected us more" on 17:14 - Jan 13 with 4161 viewsAlexGreen

you meant 'affected' us more, not that it made you any closer to being accurate.

Poll: Who from our injured list will play the most games in 20/21

Lets wait for the MM "them going down to 10 men" effected us more" on 17:21 - Jan 13 with 4119 viewsartsbossbeard

Oof! Embarrassed for you.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Lets wait for the MM "them going down to 10 men" effected us more" on 17:27 - Jan 13 with 4090 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Pahahahahahahahaha

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Lets wait for the MM "them going down to 10 men" effected us more" on 17:28 - Jan 13 with 4088 viewsHerbivore

Lets wait for the MM "them going down to 10 men" effected us more" on 16:35 - Jan 13 by Churchman75

I'm going to hazard a guess that you weren't at the game. Goal was coming, we deserved the win.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Lets wait for the MM "them going down to 10 men" effected us more" on 17:30 - Jan 13 with 4075 viewsMullet

Royal we perhaps.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Lets wait for the MM "them going down to 10 men" effected us more" on 19:49 - Jan 13 with 3965 viewsartsbossbeard

BUMP!

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Lets wait for the MM "them going down to 10 men" effected us more" on 21:41 - Jan 13 with 3886 viewspatrickswell

Lets wait for the MM "them going down to 10 men" effected us more" on 19:49 - Jan 13 by artsbossbeard

BUMP!

Just clocking in for my shift in bumping this thread up the board.
Lets wait for the MM "them going down to 10 men" effected us more" on 21:50 - Jan 13 with 3859 viewsVic

Lets wait for the MM "them going down to 10 men" effected us more" on 16:34 - Jan 13 by Dubtractor

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Ha.

“Effected”!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Lets wait for the MM "them going down to 10 men" effected us more" on 09:45 - Jan 21 with 3607 viewsartsbossbeard

Lets wait for the MM on 10:54 - Jan 21 with 3558 viewsBluebell

Just looked at the OP's posting history....

https://www.twtd.co.uk/members/Churchman75

Methinks he Mick isn't on his Christmas card list!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024