Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great win today 17:29 - Jan 13 with 1086 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

And looking at the fixtures, some winnable games coming up

We probably need to win 3 of the next 4 if we’re going to seriously challenge for the playoffs IMO, which would see us in a decent position heading into the derby. Here’s hoping we can get a little run going - COYB

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Great win today on 17:33 - Jan 13 with 1064 viewsMullet

I can't see a playoff push with the way we're being gutted for the next manager to come in. We'd be very lucky to sack Mick, get someone in and revamp the team in a fortnight to even consider it.

It'd be nice to be a buffer between a few bigger teams and Norwich though. They got a goal against the run of play to beat Brizzle today. Sort of result that will hopefully keep Farke in, but be followed by a 3-4 streak of winless games.

Got far more hope for Bolton away now though. We could easily, have a repeat of that Tuesday night 2-2 with the way we're playing, but I fancy a win right now.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Great win today on 17:42 - Jan 13 with 1028 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Great win today on 17:33 - Jan 13 by Mullet

I can't see a playoff push with the way we're being gutted for the next manager to come in. We'd be very lucky to sack Mick, get someone in and revamp the team in a fortnight to even consider it.

It'd be nice to be a buffer between a few bigger teams and Norwich though. They got a goal against the run of play to beat Brizzle today. Sort of result that will hopefully keep Farke in, but be followed by a 3-4 streak of winless games.

Got far more hope for Bolton away now though. We could easily, have a repeat of that Tuesday night 2-2 with the way we're playing, but I fancy a win right now.

Think it remains to be seen if we’re really be gutted - at the minute it’s only Moore who’s gone and Smith that seems to be a serious link, however if we start seeing Bart, McGoldrick or other first team players leave then that would appear to be the case

Personally don’t think we’ll seriously challenge for other reasons - namely that we’re not quite good enough. Suspect we’ll probably bob around mid table for the remainder of the season, unless we get an injection of quality from somewhere - which is a cheery thought! :/

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Great win today on 17:45 - Jan 13 with 1018 viewsMullet

Great win today on 17:42 - Jan 13 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Think it remains to be seen if we’re really be gutted - at the minute it’s only Moore who’s gone and Smith that seems to be a serious link, however if we start seeing Bart, McGoldrick or other first team players leave then that would appear to be the case

Personally don’t think we’ll seriously challenge for other reasons - namely that we’re not quite good enough. Suspect we’ll probably bob around mid table for the remainder of the season, unless we get an injection of quality from somewhere - which is a cheery thought! :/

I wouldn't leave my laces untied around Evans. He'll have someone in Bolivia selling them under the table before I could look down.

We're going to blunder about, Mick will be told to close the door on the way out, then we'll spend a summer wondering. Marcus has a mountain to climb again. I don't believe he has the heart or the pockets to do it.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024