Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds fans really are scum 17:41 - Jan 13 with 22709 viewstheipswichman

Honestly throwing things into the family stand and at Knudsen. Threw a flare and some sort of firecracker... so glad we beat them even more so after their disgusting behaviour.
Leeds fans really are scum on 17:45 - Jan 13 with 14861 viewsDeano69

Stuff thrown into D block too. Average age in there is 60+, a real threat to dirty Leeds.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Leeds fans really are scum on 17:57 - Jan 13 with 14744 viewsstig4532

Some of their fans also chanted "Jimmy Savile, he fingered your mum" in front of the families in the stadium car park on the way to the train station.
Leeds fans really are scum on 18:00 - Jan 13 with 14700 viewstheipswichman

Leeds fans really are scum on 17:57 - Jan 13 by stig4532

Some of their fans also chanted "Jimmy Savile, he fingered your mum" in front of the families in the stadium car park on the way to the train station.

Horrible football club, the German bomber song was very poor from them as well.
Leeds fans really are scum on 18:03 - Jan 13 with 14650 viewsIllinoisblue

Leeds fans really are scum on 17:57 - Jan 13 by stig4532

Probably says a lot about me but that made me laugh

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Leeds fans really are scum on 18:04 - Jan 13 with 14637 viewsRyorry

Leeds fans really are scum on 18:00 - Jan 13 by theipswichman

Beggars belief really (re Stig's point as well).

Another horrible aspect of it is that all Leeds fans then get tarred with the same brush. The decent ones that I know will have been horrified to hear this.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Leeds fans really are scum on 18:09 - Jan 13 with 14560 viewsfactual_blue

Leeds fans really are scum on 18:04 - Jan 13 by Ryorry

Another horrible aspect of it is that all Leeds fans then get tarred with the same brush. The decent ones that I know will have been horrified to hear this.

I'm astonished to see the suggestion there's more than one, to be quite honest.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Leeds fans really are scum on 18:13 - Jan 13 with 14509 viewsstrikalite

Leeds fans really are scum on 18:04 - Jan 13 by Ryorry

It's a shame because wherever they go they create a great atmosphere and like today liven the place up too, but they let themselves down, now they probably won't get 3500 seats next season because of incidents today, they have a decent core of 1500 ish but you double that like today and the d!ckhe@ds turn up in numbers..
Leeds fans really are scum on 18:15 - Jan 13 with 14494 viewsRyorry

Leeds fans really are scum on 18:09 - Jan 13 by factual_blue

I'm astonished to see the suggestion there's more than one, to be quite honest.

I've said numerous times on here that when the 500 stormed down the pitch at ER & started throwing stuff at us in the lower tier a few years back when we effectively relegated them, the vast majority of the crowd (must have been a good 20K or so) were chanting "You're a disgrace to the club" and "get off the pitch" so loudly that it could be heard in the car on the ring road as we left (early, as friends wanted to avoid trouble).

Login to get fewer ads

Leeds fans really are scum on 18:23 - Jan 13 with 14365 viewsclive_baker

Leeds fans really are scum on 18:15 - Jan 13 by Ryorry

I've said numerous times on here that when the 500 stormed down the pitch at ER & started throwing stuff at us in the lower tier a few years back when we effectively relegated them, the vast majority of the crowd (must have been a good 20K or so) were chanting "You're a disgrace to the club" and "get off the pitch" so loudly that it could be heard in the car on the ring road as we left (early, as friends wanted to avoid trouble).

‘You’re the scum of Elland Road’ I think they were singing. Those 500 or so meat heads that were on the pitch, standing infront of the Town fans in the corner goading us, foaming at the mouth, they were a rum bunch.

Clip here from the Leeds end, you can hear the thoughts of some of the Leeds fans:

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Leeds fans really are scum on 18:53 - Jan 13 with 14118 viewsRyorry

Leeds fans really are scum on 18:23 - Jan 13 by clive_baker

‘You’re the scum of Elland Road’ I think they were singing. Those 500 or so meat heads that were on the pitch, standing infront of the Town fans in the corner goading us, foaming at the mouth, they were a rum bunch.

Clip here from the Leeds end, you can hear the thoughts of some of the Leeds fans:

Yes, I think your memory is defo better than mine! thanks for posting the clip. It's actually scarier looking at that now than I felt at the time! (tho we weren't right at the front, sort of second section back)

Leeds fans really are scum on 19:04 - Jan 13 with 14037 viewsFtnfwest

Horrible fans you mean, unless the players, management, tea ladies and all the other staff at Elland Road encourage that sort of behaviour
Leeds fans really are scum on 19:11 - Jan 13 with 13976 viewsBenters2

I was on the train back to Colchester North station with a few,general bantz was exchanged nothing nasty,one Leeds fan got off the train he was mullered,he was stagering about the station,i said can i help you mate? he said you can f off you c you are Ipswich,i said im only trying to be nice ffs!
Leeds fans really are scum on 19:16 - Jan 13 with 13917 viewsBenters2

What not loud enough or?
Leeds fans really are scum on 20:11 - Jan 13 with 13637 viewsDeano69

I thought I might have found a new respect for them as they joined in the clapping for Ted Phillips. But they even managed to disgrace themselves towards the end of that.

Leeds fans really are scum on 20:15 - Jan 13 with 13585 viewsstantheman

Always have, always will be absolute meatheads.
Leeds fans really are scum on 20:22 - Jan 13 with 13507 viewspoppiesman

Hopefully give them as few tickets next season as possible for the game.
Probably cost us as much in extra policing/stewarding and all the seats broken today, as the extra revenue from them anyway. Leeds fans are scum, always have been and always will be.
Not too mention probably put a few Ipswich families off from attending PR again.
So happy we beat Dirty leeds today!
Leeds fans really are scum on 20:27 - Jan 13 with 13461 viewsDeano69

Leeds fans really are scum on 20:22 - Jan 13 by poppiesman

Probably cost us as much in extra policing/stewarding and all the seats broken today, as the extra revenue from them anyway. Leeds fans are scum, always have been and always will be.
Not too mention probably put a few Ipswich families off from attending PR again.

What we gain in ticket sales must be less than the policing/stewarding and repairs.

Leeds fans really are scum on 20:28 - Jan 13 with 13459 viewspointofblue

It does give me confidence that someone got a firecracker into the stadium considering the supposed increased security but there we go.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Leeds fans really are scum on 20:28 - Jan 13 with 13459 viewsVerloc

Leeds fans really are scum on 20:22 - Jan 13 by poppiesman

Cheers. Wasn't at the game today (thankfully). But I can assure you I'm not "scum", and neither are the people I attend games with. We've all been attending Leeds games for over 40 years, and have never caused the police or anybody else a moment's bother. Thanks for tarring us all with the same brush though.
Leeds fans really are scum on 20:30 - Jan 13 with 13423 viewspointofblue

Leeds fans really are scum on 20:28 - Jan 13 by Verloc

Cheers. Wasn't at the game today (thankfully). But I can assure you I'm not "scum", and neither are the people I attend games with. We've all been attending Leeds games for over 40 years, and have never caused the police or anybody else a moment's bother. Thanks for tarring us all with the same brush though.

Someone posted a video higher up where the majority of Leeds fans barracked the minority for acting stupidly. Once the heat dies down I'm sure most realise the majority are no better or worse than the fanbases at most clubs behaviour wise. But certain clubs have a small core which tarnish them wherever they go and Leeds seem to suffer from this more than most.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Leeds fans really are scum on 20:34 - Jan 13 with 13370 viewsartsbossbeard

Leeds fans really are scum on 20:30 - Jan 13 by pointofblue

Someone posted a video higher up where the majority of Leeds fans barracked the minority for acting stupidly. Once the heat dies down I'm sure most realise the majority are no better or worse than the fanbases at most clubs behaviour wise. But certain clubs have a small core which tarnish them wherever they go and Leeds seem to suffer from this more than most.

I'd say attacking kids & women at their place when we sent them down is a little more than simply tarnishing LUFC.

I love it that we've got such a good home record against them and as a genuine Champion of Europe, we'll always be a bigger club.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2018 20:36]

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Leeds fans really are scum on 20:34 - Jan 13 with 13369 viewsstantheman

Yeah you haven't been on the end of your "minority" nearly beating you into near unconsciousness have you? Well I have so you will always be Dirty Leeds because not one supposed Leeds fan stepped in to try and stop it. It wasn't today by the way but it will live with me for ever.
Leeds fans really are scum on 20:36 - Jan 13 with 13344 viewsCurrie10

Leeds fans really are scum on 20:30 - Jan 13 by pointofblue

Minority or not, it's happened far too often vs Leeds for me to have any sympathy or gain a like to them.

Was there in the corner when Lee scored that late goal with the pitch invasion, felt unsafe and ugly scenes that day.

Was there when Currie missed and our season went up in smoke, a few nasty clashes that day too.

Not there today but apparently damaging stadium, fireworks thrown at people, on and so forth.

Just really struggle to have any like for Leeds Utd whatsoever.
Leeds fans really are scum on 20:40 - Jan 13 with 13299 viewsbrogansnose

I had so much abuse to me, my wife and son when I lived in Harehills.

you're scum.

do one.
Leeds fans really are scum on 20:41 - Jan 13 with 13284 viewsDeano69

Are you suggesting that Ipswich fans are the only ones with this wildly inaccurate opinion of some of the Leeds Fans?

Of course not all of the 3500+ fans are lunatics. But there is a decent number of utter morons, I heard women screeching expletives and using abusive and threatening language this afternoon. No one seemed to be that bothered.

Has the club ever tried to eradicate the unruly fans?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024