Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I was told today, we will wear the red Vegas strip on Sky v Norwich 18:28 - Jan 13 with 3279 viewsamy73

It’s non-negotiable, apparently. Doesn’t actually bother me, for what it’s worth.
I was told today, we will wear the red Vegas strip on Sky v Norwich on 18:37 - Jan 13 with 3208 viewsJ2BLUE

Think i'll wait and see before getting annoyed thanks.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I was told today, we will wear the red Vegas strip on Sky v Norwich on 18:39 - Jan 13 with 3186 viewsSteve_M

I was told today, we will wear the red Vegas strip on Sky v Norwich on 18:37 - Jan 13 by J2BLUE

Think i'll wait and see before getting annoyed thanks.

At least the OP has confirmed we'll play on blue here.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I was told today, we will wear the red Vegas strip on Sky v Norwich on 18:44 - Jan 13 with 3151 viewsBlueastheycome

It might bring us some good luck!
I was told today, we will wear the red Vegas strip on Sky v Norwich on 18:54 - Jan 13 with 3083 viewssuffolkpoker

The deal is on all away games this season. Regardless what shirt we wear.

None story as it will be home and away for the next 3 seasons

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

I was told today, we will wear the red Vegas strip on Sky v Norwich on 11:51 - Jan 14 with 2797 viewsamy73

Also, I was told that the Marcus Evans logo will move to back of shirt next season.
I was told today, we will wear the red Vegas strip on Sky v Norwich on 12:02 - Jan 14 with 2765 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I was told today, we will wear the red Vegas strip on Sky v Norwich on 11:51 - Jan 14 by amy73

Also, I was told that the Marcus Evans logo will move to back of shirt next season.

Keep trying......was 73 the year you first kissed Amy or was it something else ?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

I was told today, we will wear the red Vegas strip on Sky v Norwich on 12:11 - Jan 14 with 2732 viewsJ2BLUE

I was told today, we will wear the red Vegas strip on Sky v Norwich on 12:02 - Jan 14 by BanksterDebtSlave

Keep trying......was 73 the year you first kissed Amy or was it something else ?

I assumed it was her IQ.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I was told today, we will wear the red Vegas strip on Sky v Norwich on 18:23 - Jan 14 with 2538 viewsCurrie10

I was told today, we will wear the red Vegas strip on Sky v Norwich on 11:51 - Jan 14 by amy73

You actually had me at the red vegas strip until I read second comment!
Login to get fewer ads

I was told today, we will wear the red Vegas strip on Sky v Norwich on 18:26 - Jan 14 with 2524 viewsPhilTWTD

I was told today, we will wear the red Vegas strip on Sky v Norwich on 18:54 - Jan 13 by suffolkpoker

The deal is on all away games this season. Regardless what shirt we wear.

None story as it will be home and away for the next 3 seasons

Just the away strip this season, as far as I'm aware. Judging by the OP's history I'd not pay too much credence to the initial post (although not an entirely unlikely prospect, I have to admit).

This post has been edited by an administrator
I was told today, we will wear the red Vegas strip on Sky v Norwich on 18:29 - Jan 14 with 2508 viewsnoggin

I was told today, we will wear the red Vegas strip on Sky v Norwich on 18:26 - Jan 14 by PhilTWTD

Just the away strip this season, as far as I'm aware. Judging by the OP's history I'd not pay too much credence to the initial post (although not an entirely unlikely prospect, I have to admit).

Indeed, he is an extremely boring troll.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

I was told today, we will wear the red Vegas strip on Sky v Norwich on 19:28 - Jan 14 with 2350 viewsSuperfrans

I was told today, we will wear the red Vegas strip on Sky v Norwich on 18:26 - Jan 14 by PhilTWTD

Quite likely. Given that they’re paying for sponsoring away kits for half a season and adult only shirts to boot, wearing it on Sky would maximise the value of the deal this season.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

I was told today, we will wear the red Vegas strip on Sky v Norwich on 19:44 - Jan 14 with 2315 viewssuffolkpoker

It Wouk do be a bit of a farce because we play our rivals and on sky.

I doubt we will have another away game on sky this season. It makes commercial sense to me.

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

I was told today, we will wear the red Vegas strip on Sky v Norwich on 19:49 - Jan 14 with 2301 viewsSurreyITFC

Agreed, all we should want is bringing the 3 points home.

Come on You Blues!
Poll: Who do you want in goal next week?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024