Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McGoldrick 21:15 - Jan 13 with 2122 viewsSwailsey

Apologies for posting what may be seen as a negative after a great day, but Dids really, really looks off the pace since his latest injury doesn’t he?

He was never fast, but he is so laboured and slow now. A few times over the last couple of games his body can’t seem to do what his mind wants it to.

I hope the injuries haven’t taken their toll.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

McGoldrick on 21:24 - Jan 13 with 2048 viewsyorkshire

To be honest I thought the same today - his hold up play is still exceptional and you can tell he knows what he wants to do but a couple of times the legs didn't get him there

I am presuming this is why we haven't offered him a new deal - he will be one of the higher earners and will also be looking for his last good pay day

Has been great servant to the club and if he hadn't been injured then I am sure we would have seen even more touches of brilliance from him
McGoldrick on 21:26 - Jan 13 with 2013 viewsLeoMuff

He is always like this on return from injury, seems to take a while to get back to his best.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

McGoldrick on 21:32 - Jan 13 with 1971 viewsjas0999

Thought he was average first half, but much better in the second.
McGoldrick on 21:57 - Jan 13 with 1872 viewslongtimefan

To be honest I’m more worried about the speed of his brain at the moment. As you say he was never the fastest but could always spot opportunities and react quickly. At the moment unfortunately he seems to be very flat footed and just not anticipating anything. Hopefully that will come back.
McGoldrick on 21:49 - Jan 14 with 1392 viewsSwailsey

Strange choice of downvotes for what I figured was a genuine point but there you go!

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024