Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Mick McCarthy’s Bolton Press Conference - Live 12:30 - Jan 18 with 7389 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/32999/twtv-mick-mccarthy’s-bolton-pres

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Bolton Wanderers v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:47 - Jan 18 with 4720 viewsRensham

Are we signing anyone? is Bart Leaving? when are you leaving? or are you staying? what position in the league are you aiming for? do you hate Ipswich?
Bolton Wanderers v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:55 - Jan 18 with 4714 viewsTIB

Is it true January's transfer budget is going towards reconstructive surgery on your nose Mick?

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Bolton Wanderers v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:58 - Jan 18 with 4712 viewsJewellsEye

I'd ask him just to go for it as this will be his last season, nothing to lose. We are 4pts off playoffs. Let's get Marcus to get in a creative midfielder and have a go. Plus I've got a few quid on town making play offs at 12/1.
Bolton Wanderers v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:00 - Jan 18 with 4707 viewsuppersirbob

Ask him when is he going to leave
Bolton Wanderers v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:00 - Jan 18 with 4706 viewsBrianTablet

You've got a transfer kitty for one decent player, what position do you spend it on?

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Bolton Wanderers v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:00 - Jan 18 with 4706 viewsGavTWTD

I don't think we need a perm signing in centre midfield. We'll be fine when they're all fit, so check again in the summer

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Bolton Wanderers v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:00 - Jan 18 with 4704 viewsBrianTablet

I'd say right back

Bolton Wanderers v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:01 - Jan 18 with 4702 viewsuppersirbob

chambers will play right back
Login to get fewer ads

Bolton Wanderers v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:01 - Jan 18 with 4702 viewsJewellsEye

Where has the money gone that we received from Barnsley??
Bolton Wanderers v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:01 - Jan 18 with 4702 viewsuppersirbob

Marcus spent it
Bolton Wanderers v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:01 - Jan 18 with 4701 viewsStokeHigh97

Glorious
Bolton Wanderers v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:02 - Jan 18 with 4700 viewsuppersirbob

What time does Phil fire up the camera
Bolton Wanderers v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:02 - Jan 18 with 4699 viewsGavTWTD

Any time now upper

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Bolton Wanderers v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:02 - Jan 18 with 4699 viewsuppersirbob

Cool
Bolton Wanderers v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:02 - Jan 18 with 4699 viewsBrianTablet

he gambled it away at Magical Vegas

Bolton Wanderers v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:03 - Jan 18 with 4699 viewsuppersirbob

And lost
Bolton Wanderers v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:03 - Jan 18 with 4699 viewsJewellsEye

Hopefully Gav will ask him. £750,000 minus money we had to give to his old club.
Bolton Wanderers v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:03 - Jan 18 with 4699 viewsBrianTablet

Could we put Bart + Waghorn on Red?

Bolton Wanderers v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:03 - Jan 18 with 4696 viewsTIB

Defending needs to be sorted...Iorfa out and a good right back in would help.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Bolton Wanderers v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:03 - Jan 18 with 4697 viewsGavTWTD

I won't be able to ask him, I'm not there

Bolton Wanderers v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:04 - Jan 18 with 4697 viewsuppersirbob

On top of the cobbold stand boxes roof who’s signs have gone and been replaced by magical Vegas
Bolton Wanderers v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:04 - Jan 18 with 4695 viewsBrianTablet

Or Jonas on Wolves ot win the league

Bolton Wanderers v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:04 - Jan 18 with 4695 viewsBrianTablet

*to

Bolton Wanderers v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:05 - Jan 18 with 4692 viewsJewellsEye

I've heard our new right back is Johnny Veges!
Bolton Wanderers v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:06 - Jan 18 with 4689 viewsWarkys_Tash

Has it started yet?

WT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024