Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
traitor scum 14:59 - Jan 18 with 5701 viewsgiant_stow

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/stories-42720646

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

traitor scum on 15:01 - Jan 18 with 4758 viewsGeoffSentence

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

traitor scum on 15:01 - Jan 18 with 4742 viewsJ2BLUE

How is this news?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

traitor scum on 15:03 - Jan 18 with 4730 viewsgiant_stow

traitor scum on 15:01 - Jan 18 by J2BLUE

How is this news?

Ok, but why shouldn't it be?

There are traitors in our midst... we need to know about that. Its one thing letting the little lady keep her name (as long as she's grateful) but this is quite another.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

traitor scum on 15:11 - Jan 18 with 4680 viewsJ2BLUE

traitor scum on 15:03 - Jan 18 by giant_stow

Ok, but why shouldn't it be?

There are traitors in our midst... we need to know about that. Its one thing letting the little lady keep her name (as long as she's grateful) but this is quite another.

All a bit look at me to do it and then have a story done on it IMO. Do it quietly if you believe in it. My mate sent me a Facebook screenshot with a long dramatic post from one of his friends about how they had created a new surname with a combination of their names.

Truly impaired.

traitor scum on 15:14 - Jan 18 with 4655 viewsgiant_stow

traitor scum on 15:11 - Jan 18 by J2BLUE

All a bit look at me to do it and then have a story done on it IMO. Do it quietly if you believe in it. My mate sent me a Facebook screenshot with a long dramatic post from one of his friends about how they had created a new surname with a combination of their names.

Sounds grim. In a related matter, has anyone figured out what happens when two people with double-barrelled surnames meet, marry and have kids (and so on) yet?

traitor scum on 15:15 - Jan 18 with 4647 viewsitfcjoe

traitor scum on 15:11 - Jan 18 by J2BLUE

I think it's just all a bit pathetic to be honest - more of a fashion statement than anything. I can understand when men turn their back on their fathers name and change it to mother or adopted parents etc, but if my Son were to give my name up it would be a huge kick in the teeth.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

traitor scum on 15:17 - Jan 18 with 4634 viewsitfcjoe

traitor scum on 15:14 - Jan 18 by giant_stow

Sounds grim. In a related matter, has anyone figured out what happens when two people with double-barrelled surnames meet, marry and have kids (and so on) yet?

I've seen some take one of each double barrelled names to make a new one. A girl I know who was double barrelled kept one of her names and double barrelled with her husbands surname and he just kept his.

I think it's sad when Mum, Dad and the kids don't have the same surname.

traitor scum on 15:25 - Jan 18 with 4563 viewsgiant_stow

traitor scum on 15:17 - Jan 18 by itfcjoe

I've seen some take one of each double barrelled names to make a new one. A girl I know who was double barrelled kept one of her names and double barrelled with her husbands surname and he just kept his.

I think it's sad when Mum, Dad and the kids don't have the same surname.

All sounds very complicated and the names end up being diluted / a little meaningless.

As it happens, mrs ullaa and me aren't actually married but have a kid. Shes a stroppy (ok, strong) woman so in the end we had to do a deal on the naming of our boy, so that I got the surname and she picked his first name. When we fly, we have to take his birth certificate to prove that she's not nicking him. true story bro.

Login to get fewer ads

traitor scum on 15:28 - Jan 18 with 4542 viewsitfcjoe

traitor scum on 15:25 - Jan 18 by giant_stow

All sounds very complicated and the names end up being diluted / a little meaningless.

As it happens, mrs ullaa and me aren't actually married but have a kid. Shes a stroppy (ok, strong) woman so in the end we had to do a deal on the naming of our boy, so that I got the surname and she picked his first name. When we fly, we have to take his birth certificate to prove that she's not nicking him. true story bro.

Someone my wife knows couldn't afford to get married so changed her name by Deed Poll to her partners - not sure how much cheaper that is than a registry office wedding?!

Sounds like it may have been easier if you all had the same name in your situation....!

traitor scum on 15:29 - Jan 18 with 4536 viewsJ2BLUE

traitor scum on 15:15 - Jan 18 by itfcjoe

I think it's just all a bit pathetic to be honest - more of a fashion statement than anything. I can understand when men turn their back on their fathers name and change it to mother or adopted parents etc, but if my Son were to give my name up it would be a huge kick in the teeth.

Agree entirely. I think we all know the sort of bloke he must be. I bet he owns a #Feminism tee shirt.

Truly impaired.

traitor scum on 15:35 - Jan 18 with 4497 viewsitfcjoe

traitor scum on 15:29 - Jan 18 by J2BLUE

Agree entirely. I think we all know the sort of bloke he must be. I bet he owns a #Feminism tee shirt.

'This is what a feninist looks like'

traitor scum on 15:35 - Jan 18 with 4494 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

traitor scum on 15:29 - Jan 18 by J2BLUE

Bet he's a bloody vegan as well
[Post edited 18 Jan 2018 15:53]
traitor scum on 15:37 - Jan 18 with 4485 viewsBlueBadger

traitor scum on 15:01 - Jan 18 by J2BLUE

How is this news?

Yeah, I think this is something we can safely file under 'sh1t no-one cares about or should get angry about'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

traitor scum on 15:38 - Jan 18 with 4484 viewsgiant_stow

traitor scum on 15:28 - Jan 18 by itfcjoe

Someone my wife knows couldn't afford to get married so changed her name by Deed Poll to her partners - not sure how much cheaper that is than a registry office wedding?!

Sounds like it may have been easier if you all had the same name in your situation....!

Yeah no doubt, but even if we'd married she would have kept her name, so not a lot of difference in the end.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2018 15:43]

traitor scum on 15:38 - Jan 18 with 4483 viewsgiant_stow

traitor scum on 15:37 - Jan 18 by BlueBadger

Yeah, I think this is something we can safely file under 'sh1t no-one cares about or should get angry about'.

brute.

traitor scum on 15:39 - Jan 18 with 4468 viewsBlueBadger

traitor scum on 15:35 - Jan 18 by itfcjoe

'This is what a feninist looks like'

Can't you all just be happy for Callis and leave it at that?!

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

traitor scum on 15:51 - Jan 18 with 4417 viewsSteve_M

traitor scum on 15:25 - Jan 18 by giant_stow

I still don't understand how your partner has a different surname to you and the little one....

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

traitor scum on 15:51 - Jan 18 with 4417 viewsStokieBlue

"Rory, a primary school teacher from south-east London, left for the summer holidays in 2016 as Mr Cook and returned to start the new school year as Mr Dearlove."

Opening himself up to all types of misery with that name and being a teacher.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

traitor scum on 15:53 - Jan 18 with 4405 viewsgiant_stow

traitor scum on 15:51 - Jan 18 by Steve_M

I still don't understand how your partner has a different surname to you and the little one....

Bravo for having the gonads to go there!

traitor scum on 15:55 - Jan 18 with 4394 viewsgiant_stow

traitor scum on 15:51 - Jan 18 by StokieBlue

"Rory, a primary school teacher from south-east London, left for the summer holidays in 2016 as Mr Cook and returned to start the new school year as Mr Dearlove."

Opening himself up to all types of misery with that name and being a teacher.

SB

We had a history teacher called mr Devine who always used to get it. One day he outed himself as gay during an assembly by wearing a pink triangle and telling us all what that meant - he was never mocked again. See? Kids can be alright sometimes!
[Post edited 18 Jan 2018 15:56]

traitor scum on 15:58 - Jan 18 with 4374 viewsSteve_M

traitor scum on 15:53 - Jan 18 by giant_stow

Bravo for having the gonads to go there!

I've saved Hoppy a job later.

Back on point though, I'm told that it's particularly bad where the mother's surname is more obviously a non-British one.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

traitor scum on 16:01 - Jan 18 with 4349 viewsgiant_stow

traitor scum on 15:58 - Jan 18 by Steve_M

I've saved Hoppy a job later.

Back on point though, I'm told that it's particularly bad where the mother's surname is more obviously a non-British one.

I can eaisly believe that - we've been asked for it, so its clearly a thing.

traitor scum on 16:17 - Jan 18 with 4298 viewschicoazul

What an absolute pussy.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

traitor scum on 16:26 - Jan 18 with 4276 viewsgiant_stow

traitor scum on 16:17 - Jan 18 by chicoazul

What an absolute pussy.

chuckle!

traitor scum on 16:27 - Jan 18 with 4265 viewsGlasgowBlue

traitor scum on 15:35 - Jan 18 by King_of_Portman_Rd

Bet he's a bloody vegan as well
[Post edited 18 Jan 2018 15:53]

Without a shadow of doubt. Odds on to be a Guardian reader as well.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024