Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I know that I am months behind the times on this one 18:57 - Jan 19 with 2237 viewsGeoffSentence

But I just discovered that there are now only 10 Jaffa cakes in a pack not 12.

Sad times.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I know that I am months behind the times on this one on 19:02 - Jan 19 with 2221 viewsbontcho

Brexit Britain, get used to it.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

I know that I am months behind the times on this one on 19:07 - Jan 19 with 2215 viewsGeoffSentence

I know that I am months behind the times on this one on 19:02 - Jan 19 by bontcho

Brexit Britain, get used to it.

We have had to give a sixth of our jaffas to the EU as part of the deal?

Davies is a moron.

I know that I am months behind the times on this one on 19:10 - Jan 19 with 2207 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

'Shrinkflation' innit !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

I know that I am months behind the times on this one on 19:20 - Jan 19 with 2195 viewsGeoffSentence

I know that I am months behind the times on this one on 19:10 - Jan 19 by BanksterDebtSlave

'Shrinkflation' innit !

I suppose it may help with the obesity crisis, but my word I do like jaffa cakes, I will miss the two absent ones.

I know that I am months behind the times on this one on 19:24 - Jan 19 with 2190 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I know that I am months behind the times on this one on 19:20 - Jan 19 by GeoffSentence

I suppose it may help with the obesity crisis, but my word I do like jaffa cakes, I will miss the two absent ones.

It was the crisis in profit margins that they were concerned about I would imagine rather than people's waistlines!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

I know that I am months behind the times on this one on 19:25 - Jan 19 with 2191 viewsFtnfwest

That's the metric system for you
I know that I am months behind the times on this one on 19:27 - Jan 19 with 2184 viewsSpruceMoose

The upside is, that it's now far easier to get a whole pack in your mouth in one go.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I know that I am months behind the times on this one on 19:28 - Jan 19 with 2180 viewsDubtractor

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Login to get fewer ads

I know that I am months behind the times on this one on 19:52 - Jan 19 with 2148 viewsfactual_blue

They are taken by Gav.

FACT.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I know that I am months behind the times on this one on 21:06 - Jan 19 with 2086 viewsGeoffSentence

I know that I am months behind the times on this one on 19:52 - Jan 19 by factual_blue

They are taken by Gav.

FACT.

B'STARD. Stick to the hobnobs Gav, no-one else likes them.

I know that I am months behind the times on this one on 09:28 - Jan 20 with 1986 viewsNo9

Almost all pre-packed stuff has shrunk one way or another either in less no items in the pack or, in the case of lose stuff or things such as stock cubes = less gr.
It's called milking the consumer.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024