Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
eek please help! bottom of mobile screen non responsive - any workaround? 11:58 - Jan 20 with 1296 viewsgiant_stow

Since last night, I have a crack on about two thirds of the wqay down the screen of my mobile. anything below that is unclickable - anyone got a workaround or cheap fix? tried googling, but no joy. ta if possible.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

eek please help! bottom of mobile screen non responsive - any workaround? on 12:14 - Jan 20 with 1277 viewshoppy

Although it’s a touch screen, they don’t really design them to be used with so many fingers at once... maybe you’d be better off with an old Nokia 3210 or suchlike?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

eek please help! bottom of mobile screen non responsive - any workaround? on 12:17 - Jan 20 with 1275 viewsHerbivore

It's fvcked I'm afraid. The crack has broken the touch screen, they function with a top and bottom half. Same thing happened to my old phone.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

eek please help! bottom of mobile screen non responsive - any workaround? on 12:45 - Jan 20 with 1246 viewsgiant_stow

eek please help! bottom of mobile screen non responsive - any workaround? on 12:17 - Jan 20 by Herbivore

It's fvcked I'm afraid. The crack has broken the touch screen, they function with a top and bottom half. Same thing happened to my old phone.

I feared so - what a seemingly tiny detail to lose a phone over - bollox.

Cheers for the reply fella.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

eek please help! bottom of mobile screen non responsive - any workaround? on 14:31 - Jan 20 with 1209 viewsGeoffSentence

There is no fix but there is a workaround, only use the top two thirds of the screen.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

eek please help! bottom of mobile screen non responsive - any workaround? on 17:32 - Jan 20 with 1172 viewsconnorscontract

Turn on Screen Rotation, then if you absolutely have to click something in the bottom third, turn the screen upside down and now the bottom two thirds will work and top third will be inactive. Do what you need to do, then flip back round.

Then get a new screen from ebay, watch a video on youtube and install it yourself, or go along to one of those " we fix mobile screen" places and pay twice as much.
eek please help! bottom of mobile screen non responsive - any workaround? on 17:37 - Jan 20 with 1168 viewsgiant_stow

eek please help! bottom of mobile screen non responsive - any workaround? on 17:32 - Jan 20 by connorscontract

Turn on Screen Rotation, then if you absolutely have to click something in the bottom third, turn the screen upside down and now the bottom two thirds will work and top third will be inactive. Do what you need to do, then flip back round.

Then get a new screen from ebay, watch a video on youtube and install it yourself, or go along to one of those " we fix mobile screen" places and pay twice as much.

Thank you mr, but it won't rotate totally upside down, the swine. I might just put a hammer through it.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2018 17:37]

eek please help! bottom of mobile screen non responsive - any workaround? on 17:41 - Jan 20 with 1157 viewsRyorry

eek please help! bottom of mobile screen non responsive - any workaround? on 17:37 - Jan 20 by giant_stow

Thank you mr, but it won't rotate totally upside down, the swine. I might just put a hammer through it.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2018 17:37]

That would actually be quite fun! or if you can exercise a bit of restraint, interesting to get inside & see how the thing works (or doesn't ...).

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024