Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Come on Chelsea - only another 8 needed! 12:39 - Jan 20 with 1789 viewsGipeswic

2-0 after six minutes!
Come on Chelsea - only another 8 needed! on 12:49 - Jan 20 with 1771 viewsmonty_radio

Every year I look at the whipping boys, and hope!

Each MotD highlight, when a top six team is 3-0 up at home after 25 mins, I watch the little timer in the corner to see if there's enough time left for it to be possible. But "86 minutes" pops up with only 5 or 6 registered, and hope slumps eternal.

Even the whipping boys have half-a-dozen internationals now, arriving with seven, or even eight. figure fees as normal, and managers who know how to park a bus that doesn't necessarily have any proper blokes onboard.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2018 13:37]

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Come on Chelsea - only another 8 needed! on 12:54 - Jan 20 with 1759 viewsGuthrum

Come on Chelsea - only another 8 needed! on 12:49 - Jan 20 by monty_radio

Every year I look at the whipping boys, and hope!

Each MotD highlight, when a top six team is 3-0 up at home after 25 mins, I watch the little timer in the corner to see if there's enough time left for it to be possible. But "86 minutes" pops up with only 5 or 6 registered, and hope slumps eternal.

Even the whipping boys have half-a-dozen internationals now, arriving with seven, or even eight. figure fees as normal, and managers who know how to park a bus that doesn't necessarily have any proper blokes onboard.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2018 13:37]

Best chance this season is probably 21st April, Man City v Swansea, with the latter on the cusp of relegation.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Come on Chelsea - only another 8 needed! on 13:34 - Jan 20 with 1717 viewsPendejo

Come on Chelsea - only another 8 needed! on 12:54 - Jan 20 by Guthrum

Best chance this season is probably 21st April, Man City v Swansea, with the latter on the cusp of relegation.

Knowing our luck it'll be 10-2 so the margin record is still ours...

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Come on Chelsea - only another 8 needed! on 13:39 - Jan 20 with 1704 viewsmonty_radio

Come on Chelsea - only another 8 needed! on 12:54 - Jan 20 by Guthrum

If already relegated though, teams often play with a new-found freedom.

Come on Chelsea - only another 8 needed! on 14:29 - Jan 20 with 1661 viewsGeoffSentence

Come on Chelsea - only another 8 needed! on 13:34 - Jan 20 by Pendejo

Knowing our luck it'll be 10-2 so the margin record is still ours...

This is why that dodgy 8th goal was such a nuisance. If it hadnt been allowed we would share the record margin of defeat with Wdenesday, Villa, Sunderland and Wigan (twice)

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Come on Chelsea - only another 8 needed! on 14:44 - Jan 20 with 1654 viewsParisBlue

Come on Chelsea - only another 8 needed! on 14:29 - Jan 20 by GeoffSentence

This is why that dodgy 8th goal was such a nuisance. If it hadnt been allowed we would share the record margin of defeat with Wdenesday, Villa, Sunderland and Wigan (twice)

Almost 23 years on that 8th goal still irritates me.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Come on Chelsea - only another 8 needed! on 15:29 - Jan 20 with 1623 viewsmonty_radio

Come on Chelsea - only another 8 needed! on 14:44 - Jan 20 by ParisBlue

Almost 23 years on that 8th goal still irritates me.

That's what I can being a fan.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024