Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gerken injured? 13:06 - Jan 20 with 2936 viewsclive_baker

Crowe on the bench.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Gerken injured? on 13:24 - Jan 20 with 2869 viewsPhilTWTD

Think he's still been struggling with his hip.
on 13:27 - Jan 20 with 2852 views_

Gerken injured? on 13:24 - Jan 20 by PhilTWTD

Think he's still been struggling with his hip.

Gerken injured? on 13:29 - Jan 20 with 2831 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

......clearly off to Palace.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

on 13:30 - Jan 20 with 2823 views_

Gerken injured? on 13:29 - Jan 20 by BanksterDebtSlave

Gerken injured? on 13:32 - Jan 20 with 2806 viewsElderGrizzly

on 13:30 - Jan 20 by _

I know. Keeping a clean sheet with his hip falling off. How dare he....
Gerken injured? on 13:36 - Jan 20 with 2784 viewsmonty_radio

Gerken injured? on 13:29 - Jan 20 by BanksterDebtSlave

You could be right. Like all these other managers who seem to know everything about the triumph that is Ipswich Town, Hodgson will doubtless be aware that there is nothing to choose between our two keepers.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

on 13:50 - Jan 20 with 2700 views_

Gerken injured? on 13:32 - Jan 20 by ElderGrizzly

I know. Keeping a clean sheet with his hip falling off. How dare he....

Gerken injured? on 14:27 - Jan 20 with 2530 viewsTerry_Nutkins

on 13:50 - Jan 20 by _

Go and support someone else if you cant support your own team and players. The guy clearly played through injury for his team. He put our team before himself and he kept a clean sheet. He then has to put up with half-witted comments like this. Baffles me. He's never let the club down and been a good servant. Very solid back up keeper.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Login to get fewer ads

on 14:29 - Jan 20 with 2524 views_

Gerken injured? on 14:27 - Jan 20 by Terry_Nutkins

Go and support someone else if you cant support your own team and players. The guy clearly played through injury for his team. He put our team before himself and he kept a clean sheet. He then has to put up with half-witted comments like this. Baffles me. He's never let the club down and been a good servant. Very solid back up keeper.

Gerken injured? on 14:45 - Jan 20 with 2481 viewsTerry_Nutkins

on 14:29 - Jan 20 by _

Thats true but comments like "i bloody wish" in the context of him having just kept a clean sheet injured is cretinous. Its not really 'supporting' the team. He's our back up keeper. Not really sure why you would be so desperate to see him leave but you are right you can have an opinion on his ability. Just have a bit of respect for one of your teams players when they put they give there best effort.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Gerken injured? on 14:47 - Jan 20 with 2478 viewsWickets

on 14:29 - Jan 20 by _

To be fair, and i did have a chukle at your comments, you can not rate a player without having a go at him. Not that i ever slagged no effort Dougie off!
on 14:48 - Jan 20 with 2474 views_

Gerken injured? on 14:45 - Jan 20 by Terry_Nutkins

Thats true but comments like "i bloody wish" in the context of him having just kept a clean sheet injured is cretinous. Its not really 'supporting' the team. He's our back up keeper. Not really sure why you would be so desperate to see him leave but you are right you can have an opinion on his ability. Just have a bit of respect for one of your teams players when they put they give there best effort.

Gerken injured? on 16:26 - Jan 20 with 2362 viewsJimmy86

on 14:48 - Jan 20 by _

Mate, you know the drill, we could be staring down the barrel of relegation and all would be fine and dandy in his eyes....

He's always tried his best, but despite the guff Mick would have you believe about there not being much between Bart and "proper bloke" Geeks it couldn't be further from the truth. If Bart does go we would need to bring in a replacement, as Gerken is simply not up to it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024