Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Half-time report 16:03 - Jan 20 with 1762 viewsDarth_Koont

We haven't threatened the Bolton goal enough but we've been the better side. It's been a midfield slog for most of the half but we've been the side who's got the ball down and tried to play when we can. For a 15-minute spell in the middle we even looked like a good-quality footballing team playing at home.

CCV looks a hell of a signing. He calms us on the ball and we've played ourselves out from the back when he's been involved.

Bolton look vulnerable and only really threatened when Buckley gets on the ball). Need to keep the pressure on them in the second half and be a lot more effective when we do get into good positions.

Oh and Madine could easily have been sent off for that challenge - a studs-up lunge when he was a long way from the ball, both in time and space. I suspect his second yellow won't take much.

Pronouns: He/Him

Half-time report on 16:07 - Jan 20 with 1694 viewsDarth_Koont

And now it seems that tackle ended Skuse's game. FFS

Half-time report on 16:23 - Jan 20 with 1594 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Keep taking those happy pills. It's dire
Half-time report on 16:24 - Jan 20 with 1584 viewsDarth_Koont

Half-time report on 16:23 - Jan 20 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Keep taking those happy pills. It's dire

Stick to NFL. I'm not sure you know what you're looking at.

Half-time report on 16:27 - Jan 20 with 1570 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Half-time report on 16:24 - Jan 20 by Darth_Koont

Stick to NFL. I'm not sure you know what you're looking at.

Lol yes all the media in attendance agree with your views on this as well. Div
Half-time report on 16:31 - Jan 20 with 1525 viewsDarth_Koont

Half-time report on 16:27 - Jan 20 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Lol yes all the media in attendance agree with your views on this as well. Div

Alright dear, what have I said that's so at odds with how you've seen it?

Actually, never mind. I'd rather watch the game. You can wait with your dazzling insights until later.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2018 16:32]

Half-time report on 16:36 - Jan 20 with 1483 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Half-time report on 16:31 - Jan 20 by Darth_Koont

Alright dear, what have I said that's so at odds with how you've seen it?

Actually, never mind. I'd rather watch the game. You can wait with your dazzling insights until later.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2018 16:32]

Anyone that used the words "good quality football team" for any description, of any part of that first half needs to be checked into a mental facility, immediately.

You shouldn't go to the trouble of getting those illegal VPNs.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2018 16:37]
Half-time report on 17:02 - Jan 20 with 1398 viewsDarth_Koont

Half-time report on 16:36 - Jan 20 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Anyone that used the words "good quality football team" for any description, of any part of that first half needs to be checked into a mental facility, immediately.

You shouldn't go to the trouble of getting those illegal VPNs.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2018 16:37]

Savaged" by the Brain's Trust of Joey and Benters ...

I'm happy with what I wrote as an objective view of the first half. We were worse/Bolton much better after their goal but we worked our way back and looked like a good-quality footballing side or that last 15 minutes

But we didn't do it enough or put Bolton under enough pressure so feels like two points dropped rather than a point saved. It sort of keeps us ticking along and the two new signings were definitely plus points.

Half-time report on 17:03 - Jan 20 with 1386 viewsBenters2

Half-time report on 17:02 - Jan 20 by Darth_Koont

Savaged" by the Brain's Trust of Joey and Benters ...

I'm happy with what I wrote as an objective view of the first half. We were worse/Bolton much better after their goal but we worked our way back and looked like a good-quality footballing side or that last 15 minutes

But we didn't do it enough or put Bolton under enough pressure so feels like two points dropped rather than a point saved. It sort of keeps us ticking along and the two new signings were definitely plus points.

wibble.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024