Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
To anybody at the game today....... 20:25 - Jan 20 with 1898 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Did McG appear/play like he wanted to be there today? Only the last few times I've seen him I have not been convinced......of the fit players though not sure I see a better option.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

To anybody at the game today....... on 21:08 - Jan 20 with 1844 viewsClapham_Junction

Not his worst game but definitely not one of his good ones, although he did come to life a bit in the last 15 minutes. Unfortunately a selfish decision to shoot at one point in the second half rather than cut it back to Waghorn probably cost us what would have been a 1-0 lead.

I thought Garner was worse - lost pretty much every aerial battle and kept ducking and then throwing himself to the ground when the ball was played up to him, although like Didz, he suddenly improved late in the game.
To anybody at the game today....... on 22:27 - Jan 20 with 1740 viewsArnieM

McGoldrick is a selfish player. He often tries for glory when a simple pass would have ultimately led to a Toen goal. My mate was at the game today and he said Mcgoldrick did this twice in the latter part of the game today , and had he passed the ball to a better placed Town player we would have won the game. Not that we deserved it. Mind you McCarthy must be chuffed. He got the point he set out for!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

To anybody at the game today....... on 22:34 - Jan 20 with 1721 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

To anybody at the game today....... on 22:27 - Jan 20 by ArnieM

McGoldrick is a selfish player. He often tries for glory when a simple pass would have ultimately led to a Toen goal. My mate was at the game today and he said Mcgoldrick did this twice in the latter part of the game today , and had he passed the ball to a better placed Town player we would have won the game. Not that we deserved it. Mind you McCarthy must be chuffed. He got the point he set out for!

I have thought the same regarding his failure to pick a pass at times and then there's his lack of pace. Do we have options though ?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

To anybody at the game today....... on 22:39 - Jan 20 with 1711 viewslinhdi

Yes. He was good and committed. Unlike several others.
To anybody at the game today....... on 22:55 - Jan 20 with 1672 viewsPJH

He was involved in Garner's goal but had three similar opportunities during the game to create something and either made the wrong choice or played a poor ball.
I certainly don't think he played as if he did not want to be here,he did some good things but some not so good.
To anybody at the game today....... on 12:04 - Jan 21 with 1463 viewsBrixtonBlue

To anybody at the game today....... on 22:55 - Jan 20 by PJH

He was involved in Garner's goal but had three similar opportunities during the game to create something and either made the wrong choice or played a poor ball.
I certainly don't think he played as if he did not want to be here,he did some good things but some not so good.

This.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024