Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many of you would admit, right here right now .... 21:47 - Jan 20 with 4531 viewsCurrie10

With us sat, 12th in the table.....

That we're probably ( VERY SADLY ) somewhat OVER achieving in this division?

It pains me to say, that we probably are.

We're such a shower top to bottom right now.
How many of you would admit, right here right now .... on 21:55 - Jan 20 with 4470 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

So you’re not excited that we are are doing so well despite your expectations?

I’m confused a thread below says we are mediocre but you say we are over achieving .

Which is it for goodness sake?
How many of you would admit, right here right now .... on 21:57 - Jan 20 with 4450 viewsstrikalite

Just want this season out the way now(again!), try to enjoy the odd win like last week against Leeds and finish probably where we're sat in the league right now, let's just hope we bring in the right man who can give the place a lift, with some decent youngsters up our sleeve for next season I'll be hopeful once more, we all have to be don't we..
How many of you would admit, right here right now .... on 21:59 - Jan 20 with 4441 viewssolemio

How many of you would admit, right here right now .... on 21:55 - Jan 20 by blueblueburleymcgrew

I’m confused a thread below says we are mediocre but you say we are over achieving .

We're over-achieving by being mediocre - possibly!
How many of you would admit, right here right now .... on 22:04 - Jan 20 with 4413 viewsCurrie10

How many of you would admit, right here right now .... on 21:55 - Jan 20 by blueblueburleymcgrew

We're mediocre AND overachieving.

That is my thought process. No, I'm not remotely excited by in my view of us overachieving in relation to what I thought we'd do this season.

I'm just trying to offer a little perspective. In relation to this league, we're clearly bang mediocre.

In relation to others spend, I think we're getting the best out of everyone we can injury wise also.
How many of you would admit, right here right now .... on 22:13 - Jan 20 with 4381 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

How many of you would admit, right here right now .... on 22:04 - Jan 20 by Currie10

We're mediocre AND overachieving.

That is my thought process. No, I'm not remotely excited by in my view of us overachieving in relation to what I thought we'd do this season.

I'm just trying to offer a little perspective. In relation to this league, we're clearly bang mediocre.

In relation to others spend, I think we're getting the best out of everyone we can injury wise also.

I realise we sit bang in the middle of the table but actually not completely out of it in terms of chasing down a play-off spot, strangely still all to play for and for that reason I guess I’m happy that our season still has some way to go before it peters out.
How many of you would admit, right here right now .... on 22:20 - Jan 20 with 4339 viewsArnieM

With the number of season long injured players out of the squad I’d say yes, we are “ overachieving “. Frankly it’s a bloody miracle we are where we are. The annoying thing is we could probably easily be in the top six had we had all our best players fit - even for half the season!!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

How many of you would admit, right here right now .... on 22:47 - Jan 20 with 4262 viewsJ2BLUE

How many of you would admit, right here right now .... on 22:20 - Jan 20 by ArnieM

With the number of season long injured players out of the squad I’d say yes, we are “ overachieving “. Frankly it’s a bloody miracle we are where we are. The annoying thing is we could probably easily be in the top six had we had all our best players fit - even for half the season!!

If you believe that, why are you so anti MM?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

How many of you would admit, right here right now .... on 23:23 - Jan 20 with 4194 viewsEdmundo

How many of you would admit, right here right now .... on 22:47 - Jan 20 by J2BLUE

Because it's Mick''s backroom muskets that have half the players on the treatment table! Add to that no hint of a plan or even giving a shiny one about the club from I'M and ME and we're in need of an overhaul top to bottom. We have some half decent squad and a quality academy, but everything else is bobbins

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

Login to get fewer ads

How many of you would admit, right here right now .... on 04:34 - Jan 21 with 4033 viewsBenters2

How many of you would admit, right here right now .... on 22:13 - Jan 20 by blueblueburleymcgrew

I realise we sit bang in the middle of the table but actually not completely out of it in terms of chasing down a play-off spot, strangely still all to play for and for that reason I guess I’m happy that our season still has some way to go before it peters out.

Chasing down a play off spot lol !!!!

We slipped a further 2 points away yesterday,I'm sure you have studied that table as
much as I have.
How many of you would admit, right here right now .... on 07:23 - Jan 21 with 3944 viewsairliner

How many of you would admit, right here right now .... on 22:47 - Jan 20 by J2BLUE

Boring chairman, boring football, boring manager. Half a team of loanees, dire
How many of you would admit, right here right now .... on 07:28 - Jan 21 with 3943 viewsTractorWood

How many of you would admit, right here right now .... on 22:13 - Jan 20 by blueblueburleymcgrew

Our fans obsession with the playoffs absolutely baffles me. It's not a legitimate target, it's a means for promotion. It's like going to a pub and being happy in the queue at the bar all night without ever getting a drink.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

How many of you would admit, right here right now .... on 08:29 - Jan 21 with 3877 viewsCurrie10

How many of you would admit, right here right now .... on 07:28 - Jan 21 by TractorWood

Our fans obsession with the playoffs absolutely baffles me. It's not a legitimate target, it's a means for promotion. It's like going to a pub and being happy in the queue at the bar all night without ever getting a drink.

That's exactly it, we spend bottom 9, and our goal is top 6?! It's utterly laughable.

We need various factors to go our way - I mean given our spend + disasters with injury make it absolutely impossible.
How many of you would admit, right here right now .... on 08:36 - Jan 21 with 3853 viewsBenters2

How many of you would admit, right here right now .... on 07:28 - Jan 21 by TractorWood

Come again?

Isnt that the reason there are league tables? I always thought the idea was to try and get out of this league?

Nice to see you have accepted Division 2 mid table boredom!
How many of you would admit, right here right now .... on 08:38 - Jan 21 with 3845 viewsSuperfrans

I’d be more surprised if people *didnt* think we’re overachieving given our injuries.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

How many of you would admit, right here right now .... on 08:39 - Jan 21 with 3841 viewsTractorWood

How many of you would admit, right here right now .... on 08:36 - Jan 21 by Benters2

Come again?

Isnt that the reason there are league tables? I always thought the idea was to try and get out of this league?

Nice to see you have accepted Division 2 mid table boredom!

I haven't I detest our complacency. I just don't like fans who bang on about the playoffs as if it's an achievement in its own right. Promotion is a credible target and the playoffs are a means to achieve it. Rhetoric from some seems to be best case scenario is an also ran campaign in the playoffs, participants if you will.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

How many of you would admit, right here right now .... on 08:39 - Jan 21 with 3841 viewsBenters2

How many of you would admit, right here right now .... on 08:38 - Jan 21 by Superfrans

I’d be more surprised if people *didnt* think we’re overachieving given our injuries.

12th.
How many of you would admit, right here right now .... on 08:40 - Jan 21 with 3840 viewsSuperfrans

How many of you would admit, right here right now .... on 08:39 - Jan 21 by Benters2

12th.

Well done, you can count beyond 10.

#goldstar

How many of you would admit, right here right now .... on 08:48 - Jan 21 with 3821 viewsjas0999

No. I don’t. We are probably in the correct position. We are a mid table team sitting mid table. I suspect we will finish anywhere between 10-16th.

With the level of investment into the playing squad - this January a good example - we are going nowhere. Plenty of teams worse than us. Plenty of teams considerably better.

Personally I’d settle for us going to places like Bolton and trying to the win the game of football from the off. That won’t happen under MM though.
How many of you would admit, right here right now .... on 08:52 - Jan 21 with 3806 viewsSuperfrans

How many of you would admit, right here right now .... on 08:48 - Jan 21 by jas0999

No. I don’t. We are probably in the correct position. We are a mid table team sitting mid table. I suspect we will finish anywhere between 10-16th.

With the level of investment into the playing squad - this January a good example - we are going nowhere. Plenty of teams worse than us. Plenty of teams considerably better.

Personally I’d settle for us going to places like Bolton and trying to the win the game of football from the off. That won’t happen under MM though.

Four strikers. You don’t think we were set up to try and win? Really?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024