Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I have a hunch that McCarthy will have more 11:00 - Jan 21 with 6706 viewsbenfleetblue

Job offers and be in more demand than the person who we end up replacing him with ! I can see him going to a Norwich or a Sunderland type club and with a bit of investment end up getting a side promoted whilst we continue to struggle along with no money !
I have a hunch that McCarthy will have more on 11:02 - Jan 21 with 5866 viewsJ2BLUE

Agree. If he was at another club and we looked at how he had done with no money he'd probably be top of our list. ME has wasted a big opportunity by not backing him more.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

on 11:02 - Jan 21 with 5866 views_

I have a hunch that McCarthy will have more on 11:04 - Jan 21 with 5841 viewsJ2BLUE

on 11:02 - Jan 21 by _

They won't go down. I can't imagine a more dynamic and inspiring manager than Hodgson.

Truly impaired.

I have a hunch that McCarthy will have more on 11:05 - Jan 21 with 5840 viewsCoco

Not as many as an Alan Pardew or Tony Pulis though

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

on 11:07 - Jan 21 with 5825 views_

I have a hunch that McCarthy will have more on 11:04 - Jan 21 by J2BLUE

They won't go down. I can't imagine a more dynamic and inspiring manager than Hodgson.

I have a hunch that McCarthy will have more on 11:07 - Jan 21 with 5823 viewsGuthrum

I have a hunch that McCarthy will have more on 11:05 - Jan 21 by Coco

Not as many as an Alan Pardew or Tony Pulis though

Probably true - but largely by virtue of them having managed PL clubs most recently.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I have a hunch that McCarthy will have more on 11:09 - Jan 21 with 5803 viewsJ2BLUE

on 11:07 - Jan 21 by _

Not saying he's a bad manager, just that I can't listen to his interviews. As we learnt from the Keane era the press conferences are the most important thing.

Truly impaired.

on 11:10 - Jan 21 with 5798 views_

I have a hunch that McCarthy will have more on 11:07 - Jan 21 by Guthrum

Probably true - but largely by virtue of them having managed PL clubs most recently.

Login to get fewer ads

I have a hunch that McCarthy will have more on 11:16 - Jan 21 with 5769 viewsCoco

I have a hunch that McCarthy will have more on 11:07 - Jan 21 by Guthrum

Mick will always get certain sort of jobs where there is an amount of galvanising to be done. He is exceptional at doing the basics, he falls short when he needs to build on that. Imo.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

I have a hunch that McCarthy will have more on 11:20 - Jan 21 with 5745 viewsbournemouthblue

on 11:10 - Jan 21 by _

And Matt Holland of course :D

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

I have a hunch that McCarthy will have more on 11:21 - Jan 21 with 5734 viewsBenters2

Soemthing to look forward to i guess.
on 11:21 - Jan 21 with 5737 views_

I have a hunch that McCarthy will have more on 11:20 - Jan 21 by bournemouthblue

And Matt Holland of course :D

I have a hunch that McCarthy will have more on 11:22 - Jan 21 with 5734 viewsCurrie10

I have a hunch that McCarthy will have more on 11:16 - Jan 21 by Coco

Mick will always get certain sort of jobs where there is an amount of galvanising to be done. He is exceptional at doing the basics, he falls short when he needs to build on that. Imo.

Quite a fair summarisation that - not pretty, turgid stuff to watch, however for the most part the results have been quite decent.

Think he'll have no shortage of offers - funny feeling if Sunderland were to go down, he'd perhaps go there with a mandate of get them into the prem in 3 - 4 years.

Sunderland aside, I think many in our league would happily have him.

Issue with being exceptional re the basics, is many don't understand them!
I have a hunch that McCarthy will have more on 12:17 - Jan 21 with 5634 viewsFtnfwest

Well one positive will be that we’ll have more money available when he goes - unless Marcus ends up employing one of the other old managers club members
I have a hunch that McCarthy will have more on 14:06 - Jan 21 with 5425 viewsGuthrum

I have a hunch that McCarthy will have more on 11:16 - Jan 21 by Coco

Fair summary.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I have a hunch that McCarthy will have more on 14:33 - Jan 21 with 5351 viewslongtimefan

I have a hunch that McCarthy will have more on 12:17 - Jan 21 by Ftnfwest

Well one positive will be that we’ll have more money available when he goes - unless Marcus ends up employing one of the other old managers club members

Why do you think more money will be available?
I have a hunch that McCarthy will have more on 16:05 - Jan 21 with 5211 viewsTrequartista

Funny that no-one has come in for him in five years then.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

I have a hunch that McCarthy will have more on 16:08 - Jan 21 with 5190 viewsMullet

I have a hunch that McCarthy will have more on 14:06 - Jan 21 by Guthrum

Fair summary.

Apart from the bulk of his management career such as Wolves, Sunderland, Ireland etc far outstripping that assessment.

Let alone his job here being far more than just galvanising in 4:1 ratio with this season in the balance.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

I have a hunch that McCarthy will have more on 16:09 - Jan 21 with 5190 viewsmos

I have a hunch that McCarthy will have more on 16:05 - Jan 21 by Trequartista

Funny that no-one has come in for him in five years then.

Possibly because he’s been managing us...

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

I have a hunch that McCarthy will have more on 16:52 - Jan 21 with 5082 viewsTrequartista

I have a hunch that McCarthy will have more on 16:09 - Jan 21 by mos

Possibly because he’s been managing us...

You are allowed to approach another club if you want their manager.

I have a hunch that McCarthy will have more on 16:55 - Jan 21 with 5070 viewsJ2BLUE

I have a hunch that McCarthy will have more on 16:52 - Jan 21 by Trequartista

You are allowed to approach another club if you want their manager.

How do you know they didn't?

Truly impaired.

I have a hunch that McCarthy will have more on 17:01 - Jan 21 with 5046 viewsTrequartista

I have a hunch that McCarthy will have more on 16:55 - Jan 21 by J2BLUE

How do you know they didn't?

Approaches are widely reported nowadays, it's highly unlikely one has gone undetected.

I have a hunch that McCarthy will have more on 17:02 - Jan 21 with 5032 viewsJ2BLUE

I have a hunch that McCarthy will have more on 17:01 - Jan 21 by Trequartista

Approaches are widely reported nowadays, it's highly unlikely one has gone undetected.

We're not really a club that conducts business in public. Approaches are usually for a final target. Nothing to suggest people haven't enquired quietly and been stone walled by Evans.

Truly impaired.

I have a hunch that McCarthy will have more on 17:05 - Jan 21 with 5017 viewsTrequartista

I have a hunch that McCarthy will have more on 17:02 - Jan 21 by J2BLUE

We're not really a club that conducts business in public. Approaches are usually for a final target. Nothing to suggest people haven't enquired quietly and been stone walled by Evans.

if you can prove this, i'll withdraw it.

I have a hunch that McCarthy will have more on 17:15 - Jan 21 with 4990 viewsMullet

I have a hunch that McCarthy will have more on 17:01 - Jan 21 by Trequartista

You mean like the Fulham one in 2015?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024