Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NFL chat/bets 17:12 - Jan 21 with 3918 viewsJ2BLUE

Gutted the second game is at 23:30. I thought it was 18:00 and 21:15.

Heads up to anyone who likes a low risk bet:

Betfred - Bet £10 get a £10 fee bet if you lose. https://href.li/? https://betfred.mobi/promotions/sports/nfl-pickyourpunt-offer Minimum odds evens, valid until 23:40

Betway - Vikings vs Eagles only - £5 free bet when you bet £5 on a #betyourway bet https://href.li/? https://promo.betway.com/en/promotions/terms-and-conditions/?promoid=131527 valid until 23:40, doesn't specify minimum odds, check Ts and Cs.

Paddy Power - Bet £10 get a £10 free bet if you lose on a #WhatOddsPaddy bet https://href.li/? http://specials.paddypower.com/cond.php?id=29635

Usual anti gambling people, i'm just highlighting this for those who like a bet with a bit of an advantage over the bookies. Don't gamble if you can't afford to lose and can't take it as a bit of fun.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

NFL chat/bets on 17:42 - Jan 21 with 3883 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Cheers for highlighting this last week. My betfred bet on it won for £30 back.

I’ll have a look through and do one again...

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

NFL chat/bets on 17:45 - Jan 21 with 3883 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Thanks dad. The atmosphere is building here in Philly and it's going to quite an atmosphere by kick off, I just hope they lose.
NFL chat/bets on 17:47 - Jan 21 with 3876 viewsJ2BLUE

NFL chat/bets on 17:45 - Jan 21 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Thanks dad. The atmosphere is building here in Philly and it's going to quite an atmosphere by kick off, I just hope they lose.

I added the last bit in to try and avoid the usual suspects hijacking the thread.

Truly impaired.

NFL chat/bets on 17:57 - Jan 21 with 3867 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

All four teams to make a field goal of 33 yards or more @ 5/2 with Betfred looks a decent bet I think

NFL chat/bets on 19:01 - Jan 21 with 3826 viewsfloridablue

Surprised myself that i'm actually looking forward to both of the games.
First one because the 'Jags' are from Florida so local as such and i'm really not keen on the name ' New England Patriots'! Second game because my partner is a real 'die hard' born and bred Viking and if they don't make it to the final in their own stadium the next couple of weeks will be miserable in this household, and I've also a few dollars bet on both teams with my elderly American father!
NFL chat/bets on 19:39 - Jan 21 with 3799 viewsJ2BLUE

£10 - M Lee & R Gronkowski to score 2+ TDs each @ 201.00 - Paddy Power - I know i'll get called an idiot for this but why the hell not go for it? It's a bit of fun and if Bortles has the game of his life who knows.

£10 - Tom Brady 300+ passing yards and 3+ touchdown passes @ 4.33 - Betfred

£2 - Rob Gronkowski & Leonard Fournette Both To Score 2 Or More Touchdowns, Jacksonville Jaguars Most Turnovers @ 51.00 - WH

£1 - Dion Lewis, Brandin Cooks, Leonard Fournette & Marqise Lee All To Score A Touchdown @ 26.00 - WH

£1 - New England Patriots To Win, Dion Lewis 1st Touchdown Scorer & Leonard Fournette Over 80 Rushing Yards @ 15.00 - WH

£1 - Danny Amendola First TD @ 17.00 - WH

£5 - Vikings to score points in every quarter @ 4 - Betway

Another note to the anti gamblers, although it looks like i've spent £30 if all my bets lose I will receive £25 back in free bets where I will make £20 with matched betting techniques (laying off the bets on Smarkets) so my real maximum loss is £10.

Truly impaired.

NFL chat/bets on 23:19 - Jan 21 with 3740 viewsMothersAgainstKids

NFL chat/bets on 19:01 - Jan 21 by floridablue

Surprised myself that i'm actually looking forward to both of the games.
First one because the 'Jags' are from Florida so local as such and i'm really not keen on the name ' New England Patriots'! Second game because my partner is a real 'die hard' born and bred Viking and if they don't make it to the final in their own stadium the next couple of weeks will be miserable in this household, and I've also a few dollars bet on both teams with my elderly American father!

I like the way you say you are not keen on the name 'New England Patriots' and then big 'Viking'.

Maybe you'd like to think that thru?
[Post edited 21 Jan 2018 23:20]
NFL chat/bets on 23:24 - Jan 21 with 3727 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

NFL chat/bets on 23:19 - Jan 21 by MothersAgainstKids

I like the way you say you are not keen on the name 'New England Patriots' and then big 'Viking'.

Maybe you'd like to think that thru?
[Post edited 21 Jan 2018 23:20]

Where did they big up the Vikings?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Login to get fewer ads

NFL chat/bets on 00:35 - Jan 22 with 3684 viewsSwansea_Blue

Go Patriots!! For once we'll be able to watch the Superbowl at a social hour. It's going to be fun here in Maine as everyone is nuts about the Patriots.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

NFL chat/bets on 01:49 - Jan 22 with 3654 viewsSwansea_Blue

All kicked off in Philly by the looks of it!

https://articles.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2018/01/photos_riot_police_on_horses_st

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

NFL chat/bets on 02:03 - Jan 22 with 3642 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

NFL chat/bets on 01:49 - Jan 22 by Swansea_Blue

All kicked off in Philly by the looks of it!

https://articles.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2018/01/photos_riot_police_on_horses_st

They’ve greased the lampposts in Philadelphia so fans can’t climb them when they win

Something I find highly amusing

NFL chat/bets on 07:08 - Jan 22 with 3578 viewsbritbiker

Great game jags v pats. Eagles v vikings was a blow out so managed to hit the bed before 3 am as nothing was going to change in the 4 th quarter. Had some money on vikings to out score eagles with sporting index. Glad I switched the bet around at half time as they never got going all game. Most will expect a pats win in superbowl but if the Eagles play like they did today who knows..
NFL chat/bets on 07:13 - Jan 22 with 3574 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

NFL chat/bets on 02:03 - Jan 22 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

They’ve greased the lampposts in Philadelphia so fans can’t climb them when they win

Something I find highly amusing

Didn’t work 😂

http://dailysnark.com/eagles-fans-chant-fck-grease-climb-greased-street-lights-p

NFL chat/bets on 07:46 - Jan 22 with 3556 viewsTIB

NFL chat/bets on 00:35 - Jan 22 by Swansea_Blue

Go Patriots!! For once we'll be able to watch the Superbowl at a social hour. It's going to be fun here in Maine as everyone is nuts about the Patriots.

Where in Maine are you Swansea? My families neck of the woods up there...big Pats country.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

NFL chat/bets on 08:30 - Jan 22 with 3537 viewsJ2BLUE

Wow that Vikings score! Bloody hell.

Truly impaired.

NFL chat/bets on 09:39 - Jan 22 with 3502 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

NFL chat/bets on 19:39 - Jan 21 by J2BLUE

£10 - M Lee & R Gronkowski to score 2+ TDs each @ 201.00 - Paddy Power - I know i'll get called an idiot for this but why the hell not go for it? It's a bit of fun and if Bortles has the game of his life who knows.

£10 - Tom Brady 300+ passing yards and 3+ touchdown passes @ 4.33 - Betfred

£2 - Rob Gronkowski & Leonard Fournette Both To Score 2 Or More Touchdowns, Jacksonville Jaguars Most Turnovers @ 51.00 - WH

£1 - Dion Lewis, Brandin Cooks, Leonard Fournette & Marqise Lee All To Score A Touchdown @ 26.00 - WH

£1 - New England Patriots To Win, Dion Lewis 1st Touchdown Scorer & Leonard Fournette Over 80 Rushing Yards @ 15.00 - WH

£1 - Danny Amendola First TD @ 17.00 - WH

£5 - Vikings to score points in every quarter @ 4 - Betway

Another note to the anti gamblers, although it looks like i've spent £30 if all my bets lose I will receive £25 back in free bets where I will make £20 with matched betting techniques (laying off the bets on Smarkets) so my real maximum loss is £10.

Collect the free bets!
NFL chat/bets on 11:36 - Jan 22 with 3481 viewsJohnny_Boy

Knob!

So, will you be cheering for the Pats in the final?
NFL chat/bets on 12:20 - Jan 22 with 3464 viewsJ2BLUE

NFL chat/bets on 09:39 - Jan 22 by BtreeBlueBlood

Collect the free bets!

Needed another TD pass from Brady.

Bad night overall.

Truly impaired.

NFL chat/bets on 14:32 - Jan 22 with 3419 viewsJ2BLUE

NFL chat/bets on 11:36 - Jan 22 by Johnny_Boy

Knob!

So, will you be cheering for the Pats in the final?

Your avatar

He should have expected someone to do it...

Truly impaired.

NFL chat/bets on 14:42 - Jan 22 with 3409 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

NFL chat/bets on 14:32 - Jan 22 by J2BLUE

Your avatar

He should have expected someone to do it...

Hadn’t noticed it

Magnificent stuff Jonny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024