Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another day closer until MM leaves 17:33 - Jan 21 with 2704 viewsHipsterectomy

How have you celebrated today?

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Another day closer until MM leaves on 17:36 - Jan 21 with 2694 viewsfabian_illness

I personally hope he signs a new long term deal here, along the lines of Arsene Wenger at Arsenal.
Another day closer to the destruction of humankind in nuclear war on 17:38 - Jan 21 with 2679 viewsfactual_blue

Have you also celebrated that?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Another day closer until MM leaves on 17:45 - Jan 21 with 2664 viewsJ2BLUE

I added some glitter to my 'DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE NOW?' banner for when we unveil Megson or Brown.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Dusted off my Football Ground Guidebook..... on 17:59 - Jan 21 with 2644 viewsBloots

......to Fleetwood Town, Bristol Rovers and Walsall

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Another day closer until MM leaves on 18:05 - Jan 21 with 2628 viewsbilllm

Another day closer until MM leaves on 17:36 - Jan 21 by fabian_illness

I personally hope he signs a new long term deal here, along the lines of Arsene Wenger at Arsenal.

I think he's done now, if he had had a few millions which you need these days we would be a lot closer, can't stand the football he churns out, but we have the players he doesn't allow them to play sad times
Another day closer until MM leaves on 18:09 - Jan 21 with 2605 viewsBloomBlue

No I was born in Suffolk and I expected everything for free so unless Marcus Evans pays for it I won't be celebrating.
Another day closer until MM leaves on 18:15 - Jan 21 with 2578 viewsKeaneish

Another day closer until MM leaves on 17:36 - Jan 21 by fabian_illness

I think you'll find huge swathes of Arsenal fans have been crying for change for years now given they're way off the pace of winning the league year after year.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Another day closer until MM leaves on 18:28 - Jan 21 with 2529 viewsCoco

Another day closer until MM leaves on 17:45 - Jan 21 by J2BLUE

I added some glitter to my 'DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE NOW?' banner for when we unveil Megson or Brown.

They really are not that different.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Login to get fewer ads

Another day closer until MM leaves on 18:28 - Jan 21 with 2528 viewsfabian_illness

Another day closer until MM leaves on 18:15 - Jan 21 by Keaneish

I think you'll find huge swathes of Arsenal fans have been crying for change for years now given they're way off the pace of winning the league year after year.

Yep, Wenger is into his 22nd year at Arsenal so probably time for a change.
Plenty of time for MM yet.
Another day closer until MM leaves on 18:38 - Jan 21 with 2498 viewsCurrie10

Rather have Mick as manager than read mindless crap like this.
Another day closer until MM leaves on 19:08 - Jan 21 with 2458 viewsjas0999

You think he is leaving? The man has made Evans millions in the transfer market. Eight figures. One of Evans most successful sales men and profit makers.
Another day closer until MM leaves on 21:49 - Jan 21 with 2378 viewsBlueBadger

Another day closer until MM leaves on 18:38 - Jan 21 by Currie10

I almost hope that we employ Megson just so's some of these divs REALLY get something to get upset about.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Another day closer until MM leaves on 22:14 - Jan 21 with 2333 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Another day closer until MM leaves on 18:38 - Jan 21 by Currie10

To be fair, making the board slightly more readable is one of the main reasons I wouldn’t mind him going

Although then we’ll just get either ‘told you it would be better/worse’ posts, so maybe not

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Another day closer until MM leaves on 00:12 - Jan 22 with 2259 viewsBlueBadger

Another day closer until MM leaves on 19:08 - Jan 21 by jas0999

You think he is leaving? The man has made Evans millions in the transfer market. Eight figures. One of Evans most successful sales men and profit makers.

....if you ignore the millions he loses every year keeping us solvent this is an almost credible conspiracy theory.Off the top of my head we've been in profit ONCE in the last ten years. And that was because Sunderland gave us a lot of money for Conor Wickham.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Another day closer until MM leaves on 04:09 - Jan 22 with 2203 viewsBenters2

Another day closer until MM leaves on 17:45 - Jan 21 by J2BLUE

Are you going to use it as a throw?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024