Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
George Fowler - The Shots 18:31 - Jan 21 with 1523 viewsSporall

Player of the month for December
George Fowler - The Shots on 18:38 - Jan 21 with 1505 viewslongtimefan

Was identified by Liam Brady when he was working for Arsenal youth setup as the best defender of his age group in the country in his early days in the academy. Put the club into a panic to get Fowler signed up quickly as Brady made a big play for him.
George Fowler - The Shots on 19:56 - Jan 21 with 1404 viewsStourbridgeblue

I went to the match yesterday as I was in the area with a view to seeing Fowler. Aldershot were trying to play short passing football but were often guilty of overcomplicating it. Losing possession in dangerous areas and putting themselves under pressure. But Fowler is certainly learning more there than with our U 23's. He looks a good prospect.

Poll: What do you want on Sunday?

George Fowler - The Shots on 20:36 - Jan 21 with 1351 viewsSporall

George Fowler - The Shots on 19:56 - Jan 21 by Stourbridgeblue

I went to the match yesterday as I was in the area with a view to seeing Fowler. Aldershot were trying to play short passing football but were often guilty of overcomplicating it. Losing possession in dangerous areas and putting themselves under pressure. But Fowler is certainly learning more there than with our U 23's. He looks a good prospect.

I watch Aldershot quite regularly, they try and play nice football under the Ginger Mourinho. Doing remarkably well on a shoestring budget. Would be great to see the relationship between the two clubs continue post Mccarthy and Waddock.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024