Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Smith gone - confirmed on club site. (n/t) 17:07 - Jan 22 with 1837 viewsSwailsey

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2018/january/tommy-smith-leaves-town/
[Post edited 22 Jan 2018 17:07]

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Smith gone - confirmed on club site. (n/t) on 17:31 - Jan 22 with 1750 viewsJ2BLUE

Good luck Tommy.

I'll enjoy following his progress. MLS is very entertaining IMO. A lower standard obviously but very entertaining.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Smith gone - confirmed on club site. (n/t) on 17:37 - Jan 22 with 1742 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Smith gone - confirmed on club site. (n/t) on 17:31 - Jan 22 by J2BLUE

Good luck Tommy.

I'll enjoy following his progress. MLS is very entertaining IMO. A lower standard obviously but very entertaining.

I saw the article say he was joining the MLS side and hadn’t twigged that they played there.

For some reason, I thought they played in the Canadian league.

Good luck tommy.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Smith gone - confirmed on club site. (n/t) on 18:12 - Jan 22 with 1714 viewsLuk38644

Smith gone - confirmed on club site. (n/t) on 17:37 - Jan 22 by The_Romford_Blue

I saw the article say he was joining the MLS side and hadn’t twigged that they played there.

For some reason, I thought they played in the Canadian league.

Good luck tommy.

Colorado are one of the more 'average' teams so Tommy will 100% get a decent amount of playing time. He'll fit in too, tends to be a more physical than technical league.

Good luck to him. Not playing here, gets a chance to live in Colorado for a few years, play regularly in a totally new league and probably on decent money. Hard to turn down.
Smith gone - confirmed on club site. (n/t) on 18:14 - Jan 22 with 1713 viewsSomethingBlue

Good luck to him, will always have fond memories. It's a short career and a nice move to try.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Smith gone - confirmed on club site. (n/t) on 18:25 - Jan 22 with 1698 viewsDanTheMan

Really sad to see him go but good luck to him.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Smith gone - confirmed on club site. (n/t) on 18:29 - Jan 22 with 1687 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

He walked out with my daughter about 4 years ago on her day as a mascot and, apart from nearly driving her into the turf by jumping and pushing down on her shoulders during the line up, was very kind to her. End of an era and he always played for his shirt with pride......good luck Tommy.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Smith gone - confirmed on club site. (n/t) on 18:50 - Jan 22 with 1659 viewsnshearman1

Very sad. Can't help feeling he deserved more first-team football. One of our own.
Smith gone - confirmed on club site. (n/t) on 19:21 - Jan 22 with 1639 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Smith gone - confirmed on club site. (n/t) on 18:12 - Jan 22 by Luk38644

Colorado are one of the more 'average' teams so Tommy will 100% get a decent amount of playing time. He'll fit in too, tends to be a more physical than technical league.

Good luck to him. Not playing here, gets a chance to live in Colorado for a few years, play regularly in a totally new league and probably on decent money. Hard to turn down.

Yeah it’s a good move for him

It reminds me a little of the murphy deal. We couldn’t stop the player moving to an exciting opportunity.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Login to get fewer ads

Smith gone - confirmed on club site. (n/t) on 19:26 - Jan 22 with 1622 viewsPJH

Good luck Tommy and thanks for your efforts for ITFC-and that goal and celebration at Carrot Rud.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024