Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Genuinely fcking gutted Smith has gone 19:12 - Jan 22 with 7805 viewstextbackup

Last time a player leaving made me this gutted is Tarrico, I was 12!

May not have been the best but could see what it meant to him.

So long Tommy, will always dream of a team of Tommy smiths.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Genuinely fcking gutted Smith has gone on 07:34 - Jan 23 with 1214 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Genuinely fcking gutted Smith has gone on 19:52 - Jan 22 by brogansnose

Agree about the Tommy bit Rommy but I don't think we'll struggle next season. I reckon that if Mick hadn't been shackled with so many long term injuries then we'd have been top 6 this season. There is the makings of a very good Championship side here especially with so many talented youngsters in the wings. Some positions need sorting out but any new manager coming in has got a good base to start from courtesy of Mick and ,unless Evans has a car boot sale, would have to be a total jizznut to mess it up.

Mind you, its highly possible that the hapless Evans will twonk it up.

Anyway, so long Tommy, I love you buh, proper Towen.

The makings of a decent chanpionship side is true.

But how many will still be here next year?

Skuse will likely be gone. Bart almost definitely. Didzy probably. Celina back to City. Connolly back to Everton. Webster possibly sold. Chambo contract have a deal for another year in?

It’s goimg to be a pretty new team next year and the base of this season will be gone.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2018 7:37]

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Genuinely fcking gutted Smith has gone on 07:43 - Jan 23 with 1201 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Genuinely fcking gutted Smith has gone on 04:44 - Jan 23 by Benters2

Rubbish you and Rommy are always saying *Mick Mac goes we are going down* you dont know that,something needs to happen at the club as it really is so stale at the mo.

Regarding Tommy Smith,yes its a sad day but i hope he does well on his new adventure.

On this budget, after mick goes, we will go down within two seasons. I’ve said that for a long time.

We can’t continue to sell our best players and replace them with cheap players. Mick is excellent at finding players for peanuts and keeping us up. But when the next manager comes in, can he do the same?

Rememebr what mick said recently.. ‘if anyone is sold in this transfer window they will be replaced with loans and freevies’. That is the problem. EVANS OUT.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Genuinely fcking gutted Smith has gone on 15:42 - Jan 23 with 1135 viewsCurrie10

Genuinely fcking gutted Smith has gone on 07:34 - Jan 23 by The_Romford_Blue

The makings of a decent chanpionship side is true.

But how many will still be here next year?

Skuse will likely be gone. Bart almost definitely. Didzy probably. Celina back to City. Connolly back to Everton. Webster possibly sold. Chambo contract have a deal for another year in?

It’s goimg to be a pretty new team next year and the base of this season will be gone.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2018 7:37]

Positive Skuse will remain.
Genuinely fcking gutted Smith has gone on 15:48 - Jan 23 with 1127 viewsBenters2

Genuinely fcking gutted Smith has gone on 07:43 - Jan 23 by The_Romford_Blue

On this budget, after mick goes, we will go down within two seasons. I’ve said that for a long time.

We can’t continue to sell our best players and replace them with cheap players. Mick is excellent at finding players for peanuts and keeping us up. But when the next manager comes in, can he do the same?

Rememebr what mick said recently.. ‘if anyone is sold in this transfer window they will be replaced with loans and freevies’. That is the problem. EVANS OUT.

Two seasons?
Genuinely fcking gutted Smith has gone on 21:01 - Jan 23 with 1072 viewsduke_maiden

I agree with the OP

I was genuinely gutted by the news. I remember him having a stinker at Colchester whilst on loan with them and hoping he would come good. I loved it when he was in the first team.

Always seemed to let the ball bounce which is his main downfall, but a solid player and great header of the ball.

Shame to see him move on but wish him all the best. He wants regular football and that's fair.
Genuinely fcking gutted Smith has gone on 21:17 - Jan 23 with 1052 viewsblueislander

Genuinely fcking gutted Smith has gone on 21:01 - Jan 23 by duke_maiden

I agree with the OP

I was genuinely gutted by the news. I remember him having a stinker at Colchester whilst on loan with them and hoping he would come good. I loved it when he was in the first team.

Always seemed to let the ball bounce which is his main downfall, but a solid player and great header of the ball.

Shame to see him move on but wish him all the best. He wants regular football and that's fair.

He was a good average Championship defender, but his distribution was that of a Sunday pub league player. Why so much pessimism ?. On our current injured list we have some really talented footballers, plus a very decent Academy team. If a new Manager comes in, and is given time, we could have an entertaining and successful team in a couple of years.
Genuinely fcking gutted Smith has gone on 08:02 - Jan 24 with 997 viewsduke_maiden

Genuinely fcking gutted Smith has gone on 21:17 - Jan 23 by blueislander

He was a good average Championship defender, but his distribution was that of a Sunday pub league player. Why so much pessimism ?. On our current injured list we have some really talented footballers, plus a very decent Academy team. If a new Manager comes in, and is given time, we could have an entertaining and successful team in a couple of years.

I wouldn't say my post was pessimistic. I am just disappointment to see him go, no doubt he wasn't the best as you say.

If our midfielders had been fit this season then I genuinely believe we would be higher up the table. Definite progress being made.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024