Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Black Horse 20:51 - Jan 22 with 1843 viewsDyland

Anyone who drank in the Black Horse a few years ago before games, did you know a bloke called Sean? Pissed usually, late fifties probably, maybe sixty. Kind of a rough diamond. Disappeared a couple of years back without a trace, wondering what happened to him. Jelly from Halesworth knew him but only from away games from back in the day I think.

Anyone know who I'm talking about?

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Black Horse on 23:56 - Jan 22 with 1627 viewsfloridablue

I'm thinking that sounds like me, watering hole before games in the late 80s through 90s, same age bracket, in my 60s, disappeared a few years back, a little 'rough' but cannot come up with the sean name... i'll work on it!
Black Horse on 07:20 - Jan 23 with 1459 viewsBloomBlue

Black Horse on 23:56 - Jan 22 by floridablue

I'm thinking that sounds like me, watering hole before games in the late 80s through 90s, same age bracket, in my 60s, disappeared a few years back, a little 'rough' but cannot come up with the sean name... i'll work on it!

Didn't you say Sean was the name your parents were going to name you if you had been born a boy instead of a girl
Black Horse on 13:07 - Jan 23 with 1251 viewsWadeyBlue

Judging by the drivel the usual suspects post on here, i would suspect that they're probably not old enough to drink and/or they've never been to a game.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2018 13:07]

Poll: In our multicultural society and ever changing world should we offer halal food?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024