Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’m sure even the harshest critic of the Foreign Secretary 07:43 - Jan 23 with 30110 viewsGlasgowBlue

Will support him in his bid to get savings from the EU contributions to be spent on the NHS once we leave?

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/boris-johnson-demands-5bn-extra-for-nhs-hsg0c
[Post edited 23 Jan 2018 7:43]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I’m sure even the harshest critic of the Foreign Secretary on 07:42 - Jan 24 with 970 viewsgordon

on 22:09 - Jan 23 by _

To be fair, I've already had a look to see if there's going to be any streams to the big event.
I’m sure even the harshest critic of the Foreign Secretary on 07:54 - Jan 24 with 962 viewsBenters2

I’m sure even the harshest critic of the Foreign Secretary on 07:42 - Jan 24 by gordon

To be fair, I've already had a look to see if there's going to be any streams to the big event.

on 07:55 - Jan 24 with 960 views_

I’m sure even the harshest critic of the Foreign Secretary on 07:42 - Jan 24 by gordon

I’m sure even the harshest critic of the Foreign Secretary on 08:17 - Jan 24 with 938 viewsGlasgowBlue

on 07:55 - Jan 24 by _

I can’t believe you wake up in this mode.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I’m sure even the harshest critic of the Foreign Secretary on 08:22 - Jan 24 with 929 viewsBenters2

on 07:55 - Jan 24 by _

I would say the Archer Seablu tag team is a bit too personal about Glassers working life.
I’m sure even the harshest critic of the Foreign Secretary on 08:23 - Jan 24 with 927 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I’m sure even the harshest critic of the Foreign Secretary on 08:17 - Jan 24 by GlasgowBlue

I can’t believe you wake up in this mode.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024