Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Katie Hopkins 11:58 - Jan 23 with 11261 viewsNo9

On the radio this A.M. she claims she is having to sell her house to pay her legal fees.
Wonder if this will teach her to be a bit more careful when she is not supported by her employer???
Katie Hopkins on 12:02 - Jan 23 with 8832 viewssolemio

Oh dear

How sad

I shall lose no sleep over this.
Katie Hopkins on 12:05 - Jan 23 with 8816 viewsReuser_is_God

Why isn't she dead yet?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Katie Hopkins on 12:09 - Jan 23 with 8785 viewsnoggin

Hopefully she'll end up on the floor of a homeless hostel.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Katie Hopkins on 12:11 - Jan 23 with 8760 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

**** her. Nasty spiteful racist **** of a human.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Katie Hopkins on 12:12 - Jan 23 with 8753 viewsconnorscontract

Why did this get her a slot on the radio? She broke the law and has to pay.

I heard Jack Monroe speak about her legal battles with the self-publicist. Genuinely moving, she had a complete mental breakdown and deserved punitive damages.
Katie Hopkins on 12:12 - Jan 23 with 8747 viewsisitinthemiddle

mmmm I don't believe it. She is loaded. She probably meant to say sold one of her houses.
Sadly the more people bite the more she money she makes.
Katie Hopkins on 12:12 - Jan 23 with 8745 viewshype313

Reap what you sow.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

arf on 12:14 - Jan 23 with 8745 viewsDyland

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/katie-hopkins-house-exeter-st-leo

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Login to get fewer ads

arf on 12:28 - Jan 23 with 8628 viewsThrobbe

arf on 12:14 - Jan 23 by Dyland

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/katie-hopkins-house-exeter-st-leo

I believe this is what the kids refer to as 'top bantz'.

Bonus marks if they exceed the target and offer to pay Katie to run the place.

TWTD Cycling Herbert

arf on 12:38 - Jan 23 with 8541 viewstcblue

I despise the Hopkins character but this sort of revenge charity thing leaves almost as bad a taste in my mouth.

Rise above, people. Rise above. And still donate to a charity for asylum seekers, ideally.
arf on 12:43 - Jan 23 with 8493 viewsconnorscontract

arf on 12:38 - Jan 23 by tcblue

I despise the Hopkins character but this sort of revenge charity thing leaves almost as bad a taste in my mouth.

Rise above, people. Rise above. And still donate to a charity for asylum seekers, ideally.

As has been said elsewhere:

a) the money would go to her

b) the same amount of money could help many more people if spent on more appropriate housing

If everyone refused to say her name she will go away eventually. This silly crowd funder just gives her more publicity.
Katie Hopkins on 13:01 - Jan 23 with 8417 viewssoupytwist

Maybe, if she finds herself on the skids, she'll use her ingenuity and talent to forge herself a decent career like the person she libelled did.
arf on 13:08 - Jan 23 with 8372 viewsSWGF

As some have pointed out, giving her £1m to dig herself out of a hole is hardly the stuff of nightmares.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Indeed on 13:11 - Jan 23 with 8349 viewsDyland

arf on 13:08 - Jan 23 by SWGF

As some have pointed out, giving her £1m to dig herself out of a hole is hardly the stuff of nightmares.

She'll get the money from another buyer though so it's hardly a cutting off your nose to spite your face move by these "jokers".

Made me chuckle, tis all.

One thing I would agree with is that time and effort probably better spent in other ways, but each to their own.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Katie Hopkins on 13:44 - Jan 23 with 8229 viewsJ2BLUE

I don't generally wish for people to lose everything but she has made lots of money by being a deliberately controversial rent-a-gob.

It's a sad reflection on society that newspapers; and radio and tv shows actually paid her to wind their audience up for ratings. The best way for people to deal with her would be to completely ignore her. If she loses a fortune I don't think i'd be happy but I wouldn't lose any sleep.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Katie Hopkins on 13:54 - Jan 23 with 8179 viewsKitman

She can always ask Alan Sugar for a job...

Blog: [Blog] Interesting Start to the New Season

Katie Hopkins on 14:42 - Jan 23 with 8100 viewsRyorry

I heard Jack Munroe in tears on R5l this morning, saying that all KH had to do was take any one of the several opportunities she was offered to simply make a basic apology (a tweet would have done) - and JM would have withdrawn the case. But KH didn't. Says it all really, and she deserves everything she gets. Also tells you how decent JM is - she said she never envisaged things developing in such a way and sympathised with anyone losing their home - sounded genuinely upset at this turn of events. Unbelievable that these two are from the same species! (or what would you describe KH as?!)

And a semi in Exeter with no land or even a decent garden is worth £1m - whaaat??! Half that, tops, surely?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

arf on 15:04 - Jan 23 with 8024 viewsfactual_blue

arf on 13:08 - Jan 23 by SWGF

JM will get the money, which otherwise isn't assured. I wouldn't put it past her to go bankrupt rather than pay.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

arf on 15:14 - Jan 23 with 7992 viewscrunchie1978

arf on 12:38 - Jan 23 by tcblue

I do give....i pay my tax every week.
Katie Hopkins on 15:20 - Jan 23 with 7981 viewsconnorscontract

Katie Hopkins on 14:42 - Jan 23 by Ryorry

I heard Jack Munroe in tears on R5l this morning, saying that all KH had to do was take any one of the several opportunities she was offered to simply make a basic apology (a tweet would have done) - and JM would have withdrawn the case. But KH didn't. Says it all really, and she deserves everything she gets. Also tells you how decent JM is - she said she never envisaged things developing in such a way and sympathised with anyone losing their home - sounded genuinely upset at this turn of events. Unbelievable that these two are from the same species! (or what would you describe KH as?!)

And a semi in Exeter with no land or even a decent garden is worth £1m - whaaat??! Half that, tops, surely?

Jack Monroe is a genuinely beautiful person with a lot of love to give, but incredibly vulnerable and fragile with it.

It's worth saying again that JM was only awarded £24,000 in punitive damages, which considering the impact of this all on her life, and the time it took, means that she hasn't had an easy pay day. The lawyers will have made more from this than her.
Katie Hopkins on 15:25 - Jan 23 with 7953 viewsDeano69

Meh, not one fck given here.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Katie Hopkins on 15:52 - Jan 23 with 7878 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

She shouldn’t have bothered with legal representation. All it would then have cost her is £24k for some more publicity.

Whoever she is I don’t believe anyone should lose their house over a tweet
Katie Hopkins on 16:01 - Jan 23 with 7845 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Katie Hopkins on 15:20 - Jan 23 by connorscontract

Jack Monroe is a genuinely beautiful person with a lot of love to give, but incredibly vulnerable and fragile with it.

It's worth saying again that JM was only awarded £24,000 in punitive damages, which considering the impact of this all on her life, and the time it took, means that she hasn't had an easy pay day. The lawyers will have made more from this than her.

Social media must be a godsend for lawyers. Easiest money ever and no need to give a sh1te who wins
Katie Hopkins on 17:00 - Jan 23 with 7711 viewsimsureazzure

Katie Hopkins on 14:42 - Jan 23 by Ryorry

'And a semi in Exeter'

I had one of those in Exeter
Katie Hopkins on 18:42 - Jan 23 with 7533 viewsRyorry

Katie Hopkins on 15:52 - Jan 23 by FrowsyArmLarry

She shouldn’t have bothered with legal representation. All it would then have cost her is £24k for some more publicity.

Whoever she is I don’t believe anyone should lose their house over a tweet

Well the other thing for me was that it doesn't stack up that she needs to sell her house to pay this - she's been highly paid for years & I'm sure she could raise the money without selling it. Just looks like another lever for her to publicise herself & get a far higher price for the property than she'd otherwise have managed - which means she's actually gained from the situation. Now that really, really, really does annoy me!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024