Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jr blues membership loophole 17:22 - Jan 23 with 2185 viewsCurrie10

This'll sound bad, but as an adult you may just aswell buy one of these @ £9.99 + postage so £13, then you have 2 adult tickets for any home game of your choosing the rest of the year + 2 free U19s the same game.

Why on earth would you pay £25 a ticket for one fixture when this is on offer.

Likewise, the silver membership at the start of the season pretty much pays for itself after one game.
Jr blues membership loophole on 18:15 - Jan 23 with 2065 viewsrfretwell

Yes I am sure this has been spotted by several adult fans Currie10. Would you not have to take the registered child with you though? I know money is tight for alolt of fans but wouldn't you feel guilty at doing the club out if much needed income even if it is just £13.00 or so?
Jr blues membership loophole on 21:14 - Jan 23 with 1870 viewsbenno1uk

You’ll be put in one of the family sections so not sure how that works if you have no kids with you.
Jr blues membership loophole on 21:45 - Jan 23 with 1791 viewsmonty_radio

It's not a loophole, it's a concession. I've been in there twice a year with kids in tow. There is no-one looking like Harry Enfield's Kevin there that I've seen. Nor cameras "for kids with benefits", or whatever. It's very pleasant.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

on 22:10 - Jan 23 with 1731 views_

Jr blues membership loophole on 22:11 - Jan 23 with 1722 viewsVaughan8

I have just looked into this as my bro-in-law is coming over with his family at Easter and want to go to the Millwall game. Is it right that you get a ticket that entitlesd 2 adults and 2 under 16s in?
Apparently worth £89 all for £9.99 plus postage so definitely worth doing it for them. I just want to confirm this before I recommend it. Do you know how it works, how you get this ticket etc?
Jr blues membership loophole on 22:29 - Jan 23 with 1675 viewsStadiumofdark

Jr blues membership loophole on 22:11 - Jan 23 by Vaughan8

I have just looked into this as my bro-in-law is coming over with his family at Easter and want to go to the Millwall game. Is it right that you get a ticket that entitlesd 2 adults and 2 under 16s in?
Apparently worth £89 all for £9.99 plus postage so definitely worth doing it for them. I just want to confirm this before I recommend it. Do you know how it works, how you get this ticket etc?

You choose the game and contact them (in writing!) to ask for the tickets. They then just post them out.

Decent seats usually - top of Cobbold (or was last time)
Jr blues membership loophole on 08:45 - Jan 24 with 1499 viewsCurrie10

Jr blues membership loophole on 22:11 - Jan 23 by Vaughan8

You get 2 adult + 2 under 19 seats - possibly as a 4 person ticket? Maybe four individual?

No idea really but I'd imagine if 2 adults wanted to do this, they'd be able to.

Not as if the club have cared about being ethical or how to treat fans for years....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024