Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gomorrah series 3 - one for the telly connoisseurs on here 09:56 - Jan 24 with 2578 viewschicoazul

Released in full at the end of the month on Sky. Lads, if you havent watched this, do yourselves a favour and tune in, and watch the previous series' if you can. It's absolutely fantastic and there isnt an orc or an Elf or a spaceship in sight. It is also surprisingly emotional and there are bits that will have you welling up.
Guaranteed gold standard entertainment.

EDIT: Found the trailer

[Post edited 24 Jan 2018 10:03]

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Gomorrah series 3 - one for the telly connoisseurs on here on 09:58 - Jan 24 with 2569 viewsitfcjoe

Is it subtitled?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Gomorrah series 3 - one for the telly connoisseurs on here on 10:00 - Jan 24 with 2561 viewschicoazul

Gomorrah series 3 - one for the telly connoisseurs on here on 09:58 - Jan 24 by itfcjoe

Is it subtitled?

Yes.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Gomorrah series 3 - one for the telly connoisseurs on here on 10:00 - Jan 24 with 2559 viewsartsbossbeard

Gomorrah series 3 - one for the telly connoisseurs on here on 09:58 - Jan 24 by itfcjoe

Is it subtitled?

Yes, it is.

It is the best thing ever shown on TV though.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Gomorrah series 3 - one for the telly connoisseurs on here on 10:04 - Jan 24 with 2547 viewsitfcjoe

Gomorrah series 3 - one for the telly connoisseurs on here on 10:00 - Jan 24 by artsbossbeard

Yes, it is.

I struggle with subtitled stuff, unfortunately I'm usually doing bits in the evening for work when i watch the telly so before I know it I drop behind on the story.

Would love to be able to sit down with no distractions and watch things like that but it just doesn't happen, and with my wife faffing about even if I do I end up having to explain things to her as she has become distracted!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Gomorrah series 3 - one for the telly connoisseurs on here on 10:04 - Jan 24 with 2545 viewschicoazul

Gomorrah series 3 - one for the telly connoisseurs on here on 10:00 - Jan 24 by artsbossbeard

Yes, it is.

It's so good. I started watching it by accident last series and couldnt believe how it had passed me by.

Gomorrah series 3 - one for the telly connoisseurs on here on 10:05 - Jan 24 with 2544 viewschicoazul

Gomorrah series 3 - one for the telly connoisseurs on here on 10:04 - Jan 24 by itfcjoe

I struggle with subtitled stuff, unfortunately I'm usually doing bits in the evening for work when i watch the telly so before I know it I drop behind on the story.

Would love to be able to sit down with no distractions and watch things like that but it just doesn't happen, and with my wife faffing about even if I do I end up having to explain things to her as she has become distracted!

You need to watch it alone with a glass of something and a large cigar.

Gomorrah series 3 - one for the telly connoisseurs on here on 10:09 - Jan 24 with 2536 viewsjeera

Gomorrah series 3 - one for the telly connoisseurs on here on 10:05 - Jan 24 by chicoazul

You need to watch it alone with a glass of something and a large cigar.

I wanna see it but am saving it for when I want to learn some Italian.

Did you bother with Mafiosa?

I doubt that was in the same league at all but I saw a couple of series as the first looked promising.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Gomorrah series 3 - one for the telly connoisseurs on here on 10:16 - Jan 24 with 2528 viewsartsbossbeard

Gomorrah series 3 - one for the telly connoisseurs on here on 10:09 - Jan 24 by jeera

I doubt that was in the same league at all but I saw a couple of series as the first looked promising.

Well, I'm kinda alright with spoken Italian but I struggle with Gomorrah.

I've not researched it, but I guess Gomarrah, as it's mainly filmed in the Naples area, uses the local dialect. I can pick out words/phrases but it's not the Italian that I learnt.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Login to get fewer ads

Gomorrah series 3 - one for the telly connoisseurs on here on 10:27 - Jan 24 with 2510 viewsJakeITFC

I absolutely adore it.

The end of series 1 is the best TV that’s ever been made.
Gomorrah series 3 - one for the telly connoisseurs on here on 10:32 - Jan 24 with 2503 viewschicoazul

Gomorrah series 3 - one for the telly connoisseurs on here on 10:09 - Jan 24 by jeera

No I missed that, i'll see if I can find it. If you want to learn the Neopolitan for "I want to buy drugs" or innovative ways of threatening people then Gomorrah is definitely the show for you.

Gomorrah series 3 - one for the telly connoisseurs on here on 10:35 - Jan 24 with 2497 viewsjeera

Gomorrah series 3 - one for the telly connoisseurs on here on 10:32 - Jan 24 by chicoazul

No I missed that, i'll see if I can find it. If you want to learn the Neopolitan for "I want to buy drugs" or innovative ways of threatening people then Gomorrah is definitely the show for you.

Not tips on ordering pizza or finding the location of the train station then?

Gomorrah series 3 - one for the telly connoisseurs on here on 10:39 - Jan 24 with 2489 viewsjeera

Gomorrah series 3 - one for the telly connoisseurs on here on 10:16 - Jan 24 by artsbossbeard

Well, I'm kinda alright with spoken Italian but I struggle with Gomorrah.

I've not researched it, but I guess Gomarrah, as it's mainly filmed in the Naples area, uses the local dialect. I can pick out words/phrases but it's not the Italian that I learnt.

Spoken is so different isn't it? I can read French to a degree.

But feck do they speak fast. I pick out the odd word but that's about it. I listen to bits and bobs hoping to just get used to it.

Good for you for even being able to understand some spoken Italian because they don't exactly hold back either. Like you say though, no different to here in that yocal dialect has its own twang.

Gomorrah series 3 - one for the telly connoisseurs on here on 10:43 - Jan 24 with 2479 viewsartsbossbeard

Gomorrah series 3 - one for the telly connoisseurs on here on 10:39 - Jan 24 by jeera

Spoken is so different isn't it? I can read French to a degree.

But feck do they speak fast. I pick out the odd word but that's about it. I listen to bits and bobs hoping to just get used to it.

Good for you for even being able to understand some spoken Italian because they don't exactly hold back either. Like you say though, no different to here in that yocal dialect has its own twang.

Sadly, I'm well out of practice too, which makes things even more difficult. Written word I'm still fine with.

Problem being, if you're in any of the major Italian cities and you ask them to slow down a bit, they'll end up speaking English to you anyway..

Gomorrah series 3 - one for the telly connoisseurs on here on 10:43 - Jan 24 with 2478 viewsGodzilla

Look forward to that, the Italians s you would expect have produced some cracking mafia tv series, but Gomorrah is probably the most classy. Romanzo criminale, and the mini series Corleone are both a good fill in - both based on real events too.
Gomorrah series 3 - one for the telly connoisseurs on here on 12:16 - Jan 24 with 2427 viewsLeighOnSeaBlue

An awesome series, can't wait for season 3
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024