Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That ‘Blue Moon, you got promoted too soon’ song ... 11:02 - Jan 24 with 4683 viewsvestanpance

Seems like ANOTHER WORLD ago right now.

Blog: Saturday is Non-League Day

That ‘Blue Moon, you got promoted too soon’ song ... on 11:03 - Jan 24 with 4669 viewsDubtractor

Vestanpance posting on TWTD seems like another world ago too.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

That ‘Blue Moon, you got promoted too soon’ song ... on 11:13 - Jan 24 with 4639 viewsvestanpance

That ‘Blue Moon, you got promoted too soon’ song ... on 11:03 - Jan 24 by Dubtractor

Vestanpance posting on TWTD seems like another world ago too.

It’s like 1999.

That ‘Blue Moon, you got promoted too soon’ song ... on 11:17 - Jan 24 with 4641 viewsitfcjoe

The commentary as Reuser heads that goal sounds surreal.

"Joe Royle and Manchester City surely down, and Ipswich still on course for the Champions League"

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

That ‘Blue Moon, you got promoted too soon’ song ... on 11:22 - Jan 24 with 4609 viewsBenters2

That ‘Blue Moon, you got promoted too soon’ song ... on 11:17 - Jan 24 by itfcjoe

"Joe Royle and Manchester City surely down, and Ipswich still on course for the Champions League"

I could cry watching that.
That ‘Blue Moon, you got promoted too soon’ song ... on 11:25 - Jan 24 with 4590 viewsvestanpance

That ‘Blue Moon, you got promoted too soon’ song ... on 11:17 - Jan 24 by itfcjoe

Yeah but REUSER!

That ‘Blue Moon, you got promoted too soon’ song ... on 11:34 - Jan 24 with 4567 viewsFixed_It

Favourite cheese?

Oh...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

on 11:51 - Jan 24 with 4540 views_

That ‘Blue Moon, you got promoted too soon’ song ... on 11:53 - Jan 24 with 4525 viewsuncle

I watched that In a pub in Crewe, full of citeh fans.

They were not a happy bunch. Not at all.
Login to get fewer ads

That ‘Blue Moon, you got promoted too soon’ song ... on 11:54 - Jan 24 with 4517 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Ha, brilliant. One of the best nights I've ever experienced at Portman Road.
That ‘Blue Moon, you got promoted too soon’ song ... on 12:06 - Jan 24 with 4461 viewsitfcjoe

That ‘Blue Moon, you got promoted too soon’ song ... on 11:54 - Jan 24 by PrideOfTheEast

Ha, brilliant. One of the best nights I've ever experienced at Portman Road.

Was actually my 16th birthday that day so quite a memorable one

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

That ‘Blue Moon, you got promoted too soon’ song ... on 12:08 - Jan 24 with 4460 viewsusm

Vesty ????

Der der der der,
der der der der

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

That ‘Blue Moon, you got promoted too soon’ song ... on 19:31 - Feb 17 with 4135 viewsvestanpance

That ‘Blue Moon, you got promoted too soon’ song ... on 12:08 - Jan 24 by usm

Vesty ????

Der der der der,
der der der der

Forza Tractori.

That ‘Blue Moon, you got promoted too soon’ song ... on 19:54 - Feb 17 with 4084 viewsRyorry

on 11:51 - Jan 24 by _

Really, really hard to believe that around that time the BlueMancs & ourselves were bitter, and very close rivals isn't it? Bloody "massives" - I remember one game watched by loads of us Blues & their blues in a sports bar in Horsforth in Leeds - they were so full of themselves ...

And really, the one & only key thing sending our fortunes along totally diverging paths since then has been acquiring different owners ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

That ‘Blue Moon, you got promoted too soon’ song ... on 19:58 - Feb 17 with 4069 viewsDyland

That ‘Blue Moon, you got promoted too soon’ song ... on 19:31 - Feb 17 by vestanpance

Forza Tractori.

Vesters woahoah Vesters woahoah

Hello stranger.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

That ‘Blue Moon, you got promoted too soon’ song ... on 20:02 - Feb 17 with 4059 viewssparks

That ‘Blue Moon, you got promoted too soon’ song ... on 19:31 - Feb 17 by vestanpance

Forza Tractori.

Hullo mate.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

That ‘Blue Moon, you got promoted too soon’ song ... on 21:05 - Feb 17 with 3964 viewsdusseldorf_blue

Next Newmarket Blue will be posting again!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024