Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charity Request - Business Sponsorship / Donations 09:10 - Jan 26 with 2620 viewsITFC1983

Hi All,

Phil/Gav please remove if not allowed & Thank you everyone for you time.

I am sorry for the plead but I was wondering if any of the good people of TWTD were able to help out. A friend of mine who operates a run club is having a special Screening of the film Embrace and also having a charity raffle (in aid of St Elizabeth Hospice).

My request is 2 fold-
She is currently looking for business who would be willing to make a donation towards the charity raffle - please get in touch with me and I will send you her details.

Also if anyone is interested in attending below is the poster which shows the details and where to get the tickets from (just £10 per ticket)! www.icanrunclub.co.uk/shop/

Thanks again, all the best.
Adam
[Post edited 2 Feb 2018 12:07]

Poll: £16m Mario Balotelli or £11m Ross McCormack or £FREE* David McGoldrick

Charity Request - Business Sponsership / Donations on 16:11 - Jan 26 with 2460 viewsGeoffSentence

Will there be 'hostesses'?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Charity Request - Business Sponsership / Donations on 16:12 - Jan 26 with 2457 viewsITFC1983

Charity Request - Business Sponsership / Donations on 16:11 - Jan 26 by GeoffSentence

Will there be 'hostesses'?

Only male ones...

Charity Request - Business Sponsership / Donations on 12:07 - Feb 2 with 1483 viewsITFC1983

Big up to George Pinner (GB Hockey Goalkeeper & Captain and massive ITFC fan) he is the only professional sports star to respond! You are a legend sir! Anyone else who wants to donate it would be amazing!

PS - ITFC, Adnams, Greene King & Ipswich Witches have also all made donations to the raffle! :)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024