Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Federer 09:13 - Jan 26 with 713 viewsHerbivore

Currently dismantling Chung. Hard to see him not picking up a 21st major here as he has a great record against Cilic, and I wouldn't bet against him winning Wimbledon again this year. Absolutely phenomenal sportsman.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Federer on 09:16 - Jan 26 with 708 viewsTLA

If he continues like this and makes the final, he'll have a good chance, although it could be a good final. I think it'll be slam number 20, rather than 21 but the numbers are ridiculous either way, given the quality of opponents he's had to get past in the second half of his career.
Federer on 11:50 - Jan 26 with 650 viewsHerbivore

Federer on 09:16 - Jan 26 by TLA

If he continues like this and makes the final, he'll have a good chance, although it could be a good final. I think it'll be slam number 20, rather than 21 but the numbers are ridiculous either way, given the quality of opponents he's had to get past in the second half of his career.

Yes, 20th, got a bit ahead of myself. I think he'll just have too much for Cilic and chalk up number 20 which would he a phenomenal achievement.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Federer on 14:27 - Jan 26 with 614 viewsBOjK

Federer on 11:50 - Jan 26 by Herbivore

Yes, 20th, got a bit ahead of myself. I think he'll just have too much for Cilic and chalk up number 20 which would he a phenomenal achievement.

Certainly would. Astonishing how he's managed to remain healthy for so long, while Djokovic, Rafa, Murray and Stan are struggling so badly.

Murray's hip injury could easily end his career.

Blog: [Blog] Keep Calm and Carry on (Or Why the Club is Not in Crisis from Top to Bottom)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024