Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Met 2 Wolves fans on the way to the game. 21:18 - Jan 27 with 2947 viewsstantheman

Parked the car and it was pissing down so retreived my Ghost Ship bobble hat from the glove compartment and started the walk to the ground. Passing Isaac's I heard the unmistakable sound of a Black Country accent say "hey mate are you going to the football?". I replied yes you can walk with me and I'll show you where the away supporters entrance is as it just near where I enter the ground.
Had a general conversation regarding theirs and ours chances of getting a result. They weren't very confident TBF as they were against a McCarthy side and knew what to expect. I said it would be 1-0 either way whilst the chatty one was confident of a 3-1 defeat.
Got to the subject of Mick and they still hold him in high regard with only their current manager being able to hold a candle to him.
They asked me what was the Ipswich supporters opinion of him. I replied 50% thought he was doing an ok ish job given the circumstances whilst the rest seemed to hate him.
So what do they want then was the next question to which I replied "change whatever that leads to".
"What with the owner or with Mick"
" Both" I answered.
At which time we had got to the ground. We all shook hands and went our separate ways. Them to sing their way home, me to trudge back to my car after another disappointing result.
Anyway it was nice to have a sensible chat with 2 lovely guys from Wolves.
Met 2 Wolves fans on the way to the game. on 21:47 - Jan 27 with 2793 viewsCoco

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

“An excellent debut from an exciting up and coming novelist.”
- Coco 2018

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Met 2 Wolves fans on the way to the game. on 21:54 - Jan 27 with 2740 viewsstantheman

Met 2 Wolves fans on the way to the game. on 21:47 - Jan 27 by Coco

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

“An excellent debut from an exciting up and coming novelist.”
- Coco 2018

I'm a lover not a writer
Met 2 Wolves fans on the way to the game. on 22:07 - Jan 27 with 2642 viewsquirkie

Probably could turn this into a film.

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

Met 2 Wolves fans on the way to the game. on 23:31 - Jan 27 with 2370 viewsstantheman

Met 2 Wolves fans on the way to the game. on 22:07 - Jan 27 by quirkie

Probably could turn this into a film.

Get in touch with my agent.
Met 2 Wolves fans on the way to the game. on 00:43 - Jan 28 with 2256 viewsGuthrum

Had similar in reverse before Christmas. Was wandering up to their ground with my ITFC scarf when I was accosted by a Wolves fan who offered to show me where the away entrance was, then chatted about our and their prospects.

They really were not confident, taking nothing for granted until they're over the line.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Met 2 Wolves fans on the way to the game. on 14:10 - Jan 28 with 1806 viewsflimflam

Cool story bro

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024