Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bristol City to go after Adam Webster... 09:14 - Jan 28 with 3234 viewsKieran_Knows

... if they get an offer to good to refuse for Aden Flint. According to Alan Nixon (The S*n reporter).

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Bristol City to go after Adam Webster... on 09:16 - Jan 28 with 3209 viewstextbackup

I think flint is a fantastic player, could see him making an England squad once he’s premier league established

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Bristol City to go after Adam Webster... on 09:22 - Jan 28 with 3151 viewsdavblue

Bristol City to go after Adam Webster... on 09:16 - Jan 28 by textbackup

I think flint is a fantastic player, could see him making an England squad once he’s premier league established

I don’t see that, but happy to be proved wrong!
Bristol City to go after Adam Webster... on 09:23 - Jan 28 with 3144 viewsbluesym

i cannot stand Bristol City or their jumped up little tw4t of a manager.

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

Bristol City to go after Adam Webster... on 10:03 - Jan 28 with 2980 viewsVaughan8

Bristol City to go after Adam Webster... on 09:23 - Jan 28 by bluesym

i cannot stand Bristol City or their jumped up little tw4t of a manager.

They remind me of "little o'Bournemouth" a few years ago when people saying they have done well as a little club without really knowing how much money they are actually spending.

I don't particularly hate them, juts maybe a bit jealous! Haha
Bristol City to go after Adam Webster... on 13:12 - Jan 28 with 2824 viewstractorboy2000

The only benefit I could see coming out of this move would be Knudsen moving into the centre and becoming an out and out centre back which appears to be his best position. Saying that, rather have Knudsen and Webster as our CB pairing for the long term as Chambers can only have 2 more seasons in him max at this level.

Poll: Which goal was better?
Blog: Views of a Young(ish) Town Fan

Bristol City to go after Adam Webster... on 14:25 - Jan 28 with 2742 viewsReuser_is_God

He only looks good when he plays us because we lump the ball towards his head.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Bristol City to go after Adam Webster... on 15:05 - Jan 28 with 2707 viewsSomethingBlue

No — even Bristol City fans would tell you he's iffy on the ball and susceptible one-on-one. He's brilliant in the air in both boxes and has gained a sort of cult hero status through scoring a lot but it doesn't go a lot further, even for them.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Bristol City to go after Adam Webster... on 15:36 - Jan 28 with 2654 viewsHerbivore

Bristol City to go after Adam Webster... on 13:12 - Jan 28 by tractorboy2000

The only benefit I could see coming out of this move would be Knudsen moving into the centre and becoming an out and out centre back which appears to be his best position. Saying that, rather have Knudsen and Webster as our CB pairing for the long term as Chambers can only have 2 more seasons in him max at this level.

Knudsen's best position currently is clearly left back. He's covered well at CB but if he does end up there permanently it'll be in a few years when his legs have starred to go. People saying CB is his best position are silly.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Bristol City to go after Adam Webster... on 20:38 - Jan 28 with 2523 viewsjas0999

Bristol City to go after Adam Webster... on 15:36 - Jan 28 by Herbivore

Knudsen's best position currently is clearly left back. He's covered well at CB but if he does end up there permanently it'll be in a few years when his legs have starred to go. People saying CB is his best position are silly.

Completely agree. Spot on.
Bristol City to go after Adam Webster... on 20:46 - Jan 28 with 2513 viewstextbackup

Bristol City to go after Adam Webster... on 15:05 - Jan 28 by SomethingBlue

No — even Bristol City fans would tell you he's iffy on the ball and susceptible one-on-one. He's brilliant in the air in both boxes and has gained a sort of cult hero status through scoring a lot but it doesn't go a lot further, even for them.

Weird then if you've spotted this, and Bristol city fans also, begs the question (as RIG says) why we aim the ball to his head for 90mins

Bristol City to go after Adam Webster... on 20:48 - Jan 28 with 2509 viewsSomethingBlue

Bristol City to go after Adam Webster... on 20:46 - Jan 28 by textbackup

Weird then if you've spotted this, and Bristol city fans also, begs the question (as RIG says) why we aim the ball to his head for 90mins

We're clearly not alone in that otherwise he wouldn't be putting in identical performances against everyone else!

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Bristol City to go after Adam Webster... on 20:51 - Jan 28 with 2498 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Best player I’ve seen at Portman road this season

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Bristol City to go after Adam Webster... on 20:54 - Jan 28 with 2493 viewstextbackup

Bristol City to go after Adam Webster... on 20:48 - Jan 28 by SomethingBlue

We're clearly not alone in that otherwise he wouldn't be putting in identical performances against everyone else!

Imagine we didn't follow the crowd, imagine we were different and found a way round him, a way that even "just supporters" have acknowledged

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024