Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bit of a tough one to answer, but what is the best ever goal you've seen? 22:54 - Jan 28 with 15055 viewsBrixtonBlue

I reckon this is close...

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Bit of a tough one to answer, but what is the best ever goal you've seen? on 22:57 - Jan 28 with 8827 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Bit of a tough one to answer, but what is the best ever goal you've seen? on 23:00 - Jan 28 with 8808 viewsIllinoisblue

1min 32secs in:

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Bit of a tough one to answer, but what is the best ever goal you've seen? on 23:07 - Jan 28 with 8788 viewsfabian_illness

Remember seeing this as a kid.

on 23:08 - Jan 28 with 8785 views_

Bit of a tough one to answer, but what is the best ever goal you've seen? on 23:18 - Jan 28 with 8772 viewsHerbivore

I remember Mendieta scoring a stunning volley from a corner for Valencia some years ago that at the time was pretty special.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Bit of a tough one to answer, but what is the best ever goal you've seen? on 23:19 - Jan 28 with 8767 viewsJ2BLUE

on 23:08 - Jan 28 by _

This.

Or the one I scored at the local park in 1998 against Mark Lloyd. He thought he was the sh1t. Pick that one out of the net.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Bit of a tough one to answer, but what is the best ever goal you've seen? on 23:22 - Jan 28 with 8762 viewsBrixtonBlue

Bit of a tough one to answer, but what is the best ever goal you've seen? on 22:57 - Jan 28 by SitfcB

That's mental.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Bit of a tough one to answer, but what is the best ever goal you've seen? on 23:27 - Jan 28 with 8748 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Best goal seen live is the better debate. My old man always says his was Clive Woods @ Leicester (V Leeds)

I think for me Stewart second goal at Bolton, or the George chip against Sunderland for me.
Login to get fewer ads

Bit of a tough one to answer, but what is the best ever goal you've seen? on 23:54 - Jan 28 with 8707 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

Bit of a tough one to answer, but what is the best ever goal you've seen? on 23:27 - Jan 28 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Best goal seen live is the better debate. My old man always says his was Clive Woods @ Leicester (V Leeds)

I think for me Stewart second goal at Bolton, or the George chip against Sunderland for me.

Live - Baines' rocket for Wigan

Ever - Christ knows. Ibra scored a rather special one for Ajax that always sticks out.
Bit of a tough one to answer, but what is the best ever goal you've seen? on 23:59 - Jan 28 with 8700 viewsvapour_trail

Bit of a tough one to answer, but what is the best ever goal you've seen? on 23:27 - Jan 28 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I’m pretty sure the board established that stewies first goal that night was the best.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Bit of a tough one to answer, but what is the best ever goal you've seen? on 00:06 - Jan 29 with 8688 viewsjeera

Bit of a tough one to answer, but what is the best ever goal you've seen? on 23:59 - Jan 28 by vapour_trail

I’m pretty sure the board established that stewies first goal that night was the best.

Ha. I almost brought this up but with no Admiral and you not in sight I thought there was no one to bite.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Bit of a tough one to answer, but what is the best ever goal you've seen? on 00:11 - Jan 29 with 8670 viewsvapour_trail

Bit of a tough one to answer, but what is the best ever goal you've seen? on 00:06 - Jan 29 by jeera

Ha. I almost brought this up but with no Admiral and you not in sight I thought there was no one to bite.

It’s an open goal in the absence of the boy funge. I understand he is well though jeera, hope you are too.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Bit of a tough one to answer, but what is the best ever goal you've seen? on 00:14 - Jan 29 with 8665 viewsjeera

Bit of a tough one to answer, but what is the best ever goal you've seen? on 00:11 - Jan 29 by vapour_trail

It’s an open goal in the absence of the boy funge. I understand he is well though jeera, hope you are too.

I'm still going ta.

Send regards to Fungers if/when you speak plz.

Hope your boy improves lots soon.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Bit of a tough one to answer, but what is the best ever goal you've seen? on 00:20 - Jan 29 with 8656 viewsfactual_blue

Isn't that just a carefully choreographed goal from a testimonial though?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Bit of a tough one to answer, but what is the best ever goal you've seen? on 01:58 - Jan 29 with 8587 viewsIllinoisblue

Bit of a tough one to answer, but what is the best ever goal you've seen? on 23:59 - Jan 28 by vapour_trail

* day

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Bit of a tough one to answer, but what is the best ever goal you've seen? on 02:51 - Jan 29 with 8555 viewsGiveusaWave

Bit of a tough one to answer, but what is the best ever goal you've seen? on 01:58 - Jan 29 by Illinoisblue

* day

Live: George chip against Sunderland
Ever: weah against verona

Poll: If we sign one player in the Jan window....

Bit of a tough one to answer, but what is the best ever goal you've seen? on 06:44 - Jan 29 with 8484 viewsBrixtonBlue

Bit of a tough one to answer, but what is the best ever goal you've seen? on 00:20 - Jan 29 by factual_blue

Isn't that just a carefully choreographed goal from a testimonial though?

Choreographed? Don't be silly. How on Earth do you choreograph that?

Bit of a tough one to answer, but what is the best ever goal you've seen? on 07:21 - Jan 29 with 8454 viewshomer_123

At PR in recent years.

Tabbs header against Boro. Some actual football in the build up and seeing out jump to big burly centre halves was excellent.

Wickhams goal when bringing the high ball down

A bit further back.

Finding George's goal and also Brambles goal when running from inside his own half

Overall

Maradonas proper goal against England

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Bit of a tough one to answer, but what is the best ever goal you've seen? on 07:32 - Jan 29 with 8445 viewsCambonbleu

In real life? I think it's Leighton Baines against us in 2004. I was right behind it, that was an unbelievable strike. Darren Bent got us a last min winner and we went top of the league. Halcyon days!!

Poll: How many Season Ticket holders will ITFC have next season?
Blog: Why All the Positivity?

Bit of a tough one to answer, but what is the best ever goal you've seen? on 07:44 - Jan 29 with 8428 viewsSWGF

Bit of a tough one to answer, but what is the best ever goal you've seen? on 23:00 - Jan 28 by Illinoisblue

1min 32secs in:

"...Whitton, driving the cross..."

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Bit of a tough one to answer, but what is the best ever goal you've seen? on 07:53 - Jan 29 with 8420 viewsWD19

I go full Partridge when I see the Tony Yeboah sledgehammers from a few years back.
Bit of a tough one to answer, but what is the best ever goal you've seen? on 07:58 - Jan 29 with 8412 viewsTonyHumesIpswich

Bit of a tough one to answer, but what is the best ever goal you've seen? on 07:53 - Jan 29 by WD19

I go full Partridge when I see the Tony Yeboah sledgehammers from a few years back.

Any of Le Tissiers goals
Bit of a tough one to answer, but what is the best ever goal you've seen? on 08:10 - Jan 29 with 8392 viewsHerbivore

Bit of a tough one to answer, but what is the best ever goal you've seen? on 07:32 - Jan 29 by Cambonbleu

In real life? I think it's Leighton Baines against us in 2004. I was right behind it, that was an unbelievable strike. Darren Bent got us a last min winner and we went top of the league. Halcyon days!!

If we're talking live then it's the same goal for me. That was an utterly ridiculous goal, completely against the run of play as well. Great night at PR that, oh to have nights like that again.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Bit of a tough one to answer, but what is the best ever goal you've seen? on 08:25 - Jan 29 with 8376 viewsBrixtonBlue

Bit of a tough one to answer, but what is the best ever goal you've seen? on 07:53 - Jan 29 by WD19

Yep, good shouts them.

Bit of a tough one to answer, but what is the best ever goal you've seen? on 08:31 - Jan 29 with 8365 viewsJakeITFC

In person: Baines for Wigan

Whilst watching a game live on tv: Always loved Maxi Rodriguez' goal for Argentina v Mexico, given the circumstances in the match and the sheer audacity.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024