Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's a clamp down on Freedom of Speech gone mad! 14:18 - Jan 31 with 493 viewsSpruceMoose

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jan/31/lorde-israeli-fans-sue-activists-o

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

It's a clamp down on Freedom of Speech gone mad! on 15:34 - Jan 31 with 443 viewsHarry_Palmer

I think they have been very badly advised these girls, which is a shame when they should perhaps have been educated to at least try and understand why some people hold the view of Israel that they do.

“They want to say on a personal and an international level, that those who boycott Israel or make a call to boycott Israel will be responsible and they have to pay,”

Blimey, they actually sound scarily like their country's leader here, and off to do their compulsory military service shortly too. If I didn't know better I might think they had been well and truly brainwashed by the state.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024